Chapter 7. Linia

A/N

Time for a question. What has been ur biggest awww how cute moment in all of S.O.M? Oh and in case u don't know how I pronounce the name it is pronounced: Lin-e-uh < hope u guys understand that.

P.s. it is 1:32am on 1/6/14 when I upload this and we have a snow day today :).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My P.O.V

Savannah is standing thirteen blocks away and is completely kicking butt. Tentacles of water thrash all around the cliff and seem to be grabbing and throwing things all over. Arrows still rain down all around Savannah and some even hit her but they just get absorbed by her body.

"Come on we need to help her!", Haley, who I thought was still crying, speaks up.

"She seems to be doing fine on her own", I protest.

"Just come on!", Haley gets up and takes off towards Savannah. She is cut short when she runs into something and bounces back. A floating black sword appears and raises up into the air. Arrow nocked and drawn back I let it fly. The arrow hits something, the air shimmers, and one of those creatures wearing stark white armor appears. My arrow broke through its armor and is sticking out of its stomach. Slowly it falls over and green blood starts pooling underneath its body.

"What the hell?", I speak up.

"Jaden look out!", Mike screams. Turning on a dime I block an obsidian sword with my bow. I hold the sword back with all my might until the force pushing down on it stops. Another one of the creatures appears and collapses with a knife in its head.

"Thank you babe."

"No prob", she says with a smile.

"So how are we supposed to fight these guys?", Mike asks.

"Like this", Savannah says as she waves her hand and a whole lot of them appear all around us.

"What did you do and how are u..."

"I froze the water vapor around them and put tiny cuts in their armor with the shards and later. Lets kill these guys first." Her trident and armor appears. She smiles and runs at a group of four creatures. The rest of the things start attacking us and we all ready our weapons. One is charging right at me and I sink Legit deeps into its chest. The axe bores through the armor and sends the monster flying back in a ball of flames.

These creatures armor is like any other Minecraftian armor except its white, has a faceplate, and whatever part of their bodies not covered by armor have white cloth over them.

I look over at Haley and see her throwing knives like crazy. Every time one of them gets close she cuts it down with knives. She is about ten blocks away and has her back turned to me, so she doesn't see the creature sneaking up on her. I run at the thing as fast as I can and sink both blades into its back. It's goes up flames and lands far away. Haley turns around and smiles at me then motions for me to duck. I listen and duck down. I flip over and see the knife sink into the things stomach but it is still going. Getting on my knees I swing Legit upwards and cut the thing in half.

"Team?", she asks.

"Heck yeah!" She reaches down and helps me up. Once on my feet she pulls me in front of another monster and I run it through with my sword. Pulling my sword out it clashes with the sword of an attacking creature. I push back and attack. The creature barely manages to block my sword. While our swords stay connected I use Legit to swing at its side but it pulls away and deflects Legit into a nearby tree trunk. With one lite touch I cut through five blocks of wood and the tree falls over. Hope that doesn't hit anyone on our side! Using Legits hilt I catch The monster's next sword swing. While moving its blade up towards the sky I ready myself to stab the thing. My sword pierces its armor with great ease. Blood spurts out when I yank my blade from the center of its chest. I spin around and down yet another monster.