Starry Night

Haley's P.O.V

Its early evening when I wake up to find my head laying in Jaden's lap while his finger gently strokes my cheek. My blue eyes lock with his dark brown eyes and we both smile. He is always complaining about how dark they are and you have to look very close to see the their color...etc, but he doesn't seem to get how gorgeous his eyes actually are. (A/N Yep I really do hate my eye color but I really have been told that I have gorgeous eyes.)

"Hey you", he says.

"Hey", I reply.

"I love you."

"Love you too hun. Now what happened? Why are we on this island, where have you been, and did you actually die?", All the questions come out at once.

"Somehow I subconsciously brought us here, I will explain that in a second, and yes but you saved me. I think that kiss and your crystal had something to do with it. By the way how did you get your crystal?"

"When the person who is bound to get the crystal is in need of its power sometimes it will lend it to you even when you haven't fought for it yet."

"Cool, you look beautiful with angel wings. I mean like really really pretty", He says with a smile, "Plus I always knew you were an angel, I mean you are as beautiful as one."

I blush and say, "Stop it you lady killer."

"No really, you are."

"What ever you say." I sit up and turn to face him, "I am so happy to see you", I admit as scoot closer and cuddle with him. "Things have been hellish especially after I watched you die." He wraps his arms around me and asks.

"How exactly did you get there?"

"I have no idea but I can tell you what happened."

***

An hour or so later we have just finished unloading everything that has happened over the last couple days. I can't believe it took me this long to realize it but we are sitting in a room and I am in a new pair of clothes.

"Did you change my clothes while I was out? You pervert!"

"What... no no no!", He shakes his head vigorously. "That was Savannah. She cleaned your wounds and stuff."

"Who is Savannah?", I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Some crazy chick Mike and I met last night. She attacked me... wait didn't I just tell you all this?"

"You left out Savannah."

"Oops." My stomach growls. "Lets get you some food", Jaden says picking
me up and taking me out of the room.

"Why are you carrying me?"

"Because I can."

"Okay then...onward my slave." I giggle and he acts like he is going to drop me. I let a small scream and he starts cracking up. Jumping out of his arms, I hit the ground running. "Get back here!"

"Nope gotta catch me!" I shout as I run along some kind of bridge thing between two jungle trees. At the end of it is a door. I open the door really fast and run straight into someone. "Owe", I say rubbing my head. As I stand back up I look at the person I just ran into. Its a skinny blonde girl a couple inches taller than me.

"Watch were you're going will ya?"

"Sorry about her she is very childish", Jaden says as he runs into the room.

"No I am not!"

"Yes you are." I cross my arms and turn away from him. "See what I mean? Anyways you okay Savannah?"