Chapter 2. So Much More than a Game

A/N Wow what a suspense filled ending! Okay so I want to thank you all for reading S.O.M 2 and I hope you are enjoying it.

Now to begin this next chapter I am going to ask a question, how are you liking S.O.M 2 so far?

Okay that's all for now please vote, comment, and maybe even follow me! C, Ya.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~One week later~

My P.O.V

I wake up very soar and with such a start. "Where the hell am I!" I ask myself. I take a quick look around the room and I am taken aback. A huge glorious room lay before me. The walls are made out of stone brick, wooden planks, and spruce wood. By just looking at it I am guessing the room is 32x32 blocks. Glowstone blocks are placed every five blocks on the ceiling. Sunlight is streaming in from the 5x10 floor to ceiling windows that are on either side of me.

In the far right hand corner of the room are some bookcases filled with books. Two comfy looking chairs lay in front of the bookcases. I examine more of the right wall and see a fire blazing away in a fireplace. In front of the fireplace is a blue couch. To the left of me I see a couple doors.

Slowly I slid myself out of my three bed wide four-poster bed. I take a look at what I am wearing as I get up. I have white tee shirt and blue plaid pajama pants on. "How did I get in these clothes and where am I?"

Soft red carpet greats my bare feet when they touch the ground. I dig my toes into the carpet for a second and then stand up. A figure ,that I hadn't noticed before, jumps off the couch and runs towards me. For a second I go on the defensive but then I notice it is Poptart and calm down.

"Hey boy, how are you?", I say as I pet the dog gently. He barks a couple times in response.

When I finish petting the dog I walk over to the window and am taken by surprise at the beautiful city that is outside. Skyscrapers of varying sizes and shapes are everywhere. Just beyond the city is the ocean. The rising sun is gleaming off the water turning it a golden color. Looking to the sky I can see airships of many sizes floating along.

I finally take notice of the huge courtyard that is far below me. A huge fountain with trees on either side sits in the middle of it. A smooth stone path bordered by stone half slabs runs around the fountain and down a slop to the giant gates of a wall. Judging by my surroundings I must be in some kind of palace. "This place is awesome!", I say out loud.

"I am glad you think so", an accented mans voice replies from behind me. I jump and turn around very quickly. A bald, bearded, Minecraftian human is standing in the now open doorway. He is wearing a brown shirt and light grey pants. It takes me a second to realize who I am looking at but when I does I go total fan girl.

"Oh my god it's actually you! I can't believe it is you! You....your....Notch!"

"Yes I am", Notch replies. I run up to him and shake his blocky hand.

"It is such an honor to meet the creator of this amazing game!", I say excitedly.

"Oh thank you but I am not the creator of the game. That's just what I told all everyone in your world", Notch admits. Confusion fills me and I just sit there. "Here, how about I talk to you more about this over breakfast?"

"Sounds good", I reply.

"Good, meet in the dining hall in 30 minutes."

"Alright." Notch is just about to walk out of the room but stops.