Water Monster Things

My P.O.V

My helmet, with its night vision enchantment, would be very useful right now because it is very very dark inside this tunnel. I could use a torch to light it up but that might give me away to anything that could be hiding in here, so basically I am just slowly feeling my way through the tunnel, Fun huh?

While my left hand traces the wall, my right one firmly grasps my diamond sword. With it being so dark I am scared that something will sneak up on me from the dark. My eyes are also adding to that fear because they keep making figures appear in the shadows, even though, as far as I can tell, I am alone in the dark.

Normally I am not that scared of the dark, in fact I kind of like it but right here and right now I hate it. So many things can be hiding in it, just waiting to jump out at me an.... my foot catches on something that's on the the ground and I fall over. As I hit the ground I here soft "click" and my mind automatically knows what's up. I just tripped a tripwire.

**********

Christy's P.O.V

The source of the glow is this floating head that has tentacles of water swirling around underneath it. The only thing I could pin it to looking like is a blaze, but instead of having blaze rods circling around it it has water and its head is white with glowing blue swirly lines all over it. The eyes of the thing are also glowing blue.

"Is that thing friendly or mean?", Ethan asks. Just after he says that it darts towards Lucy. In the blink of an eye her ender armor appears on her and she is behind the monster getting ready to start hacking at it with her sword. Though the monster seemed to be expecting this because it turns super fast and grabs her with tentacles made of water. She lets a pain filled yelp when they touch her.

That's weird, I thought water didn't hurt her like it does an enderman.

"Christy, Ethan, help!" Lucy shouts in agony making the thought to help her finally dawn on me. I try to charge towards the thing but a bolt of light blue light stops me before I even begin. It passes by an inch away from my stomach causing me to scream for some reason and fall back.

As I Painfully land on my butt, Ethan shoots a cable at the ceiling and swings himself at the water thingy. Both of his feet smack right into the monsters head causing it to fly away from its watery body and into a wall. The head no longer being over the water makes it lose its shape, drop Lucy, and become a puddle of water on the floor.

Her armor just vanishes as she lands on the ground. Ethan is beside her and I am about to stand up when I feel something wrap around my leg and yank me into the darkness. I try to scream but water rushes inside my mouth when I open it.

**********

Ethan's P.O.V

"How did that water hurt you if you aren't an enderman?", I frantically ask.

"That wasn't ordinary water. It had something in it. Something that really burned when it touched me. What's odd though is that it felt like it was causing my crystal more pain than me. It is just really weird. Anyways where is Christy?", She asks as I help her up.

I point and say, "She was right there a minute ago."

"Well she isn't there now, is she?", Lucy says concerned, "Lets go find her!" I pull out a torch and the both of us run into the dark passageway that looms ahead of us.

***********

My P.O.V

Some glowstone lights come to life on the ceiling and at least twenty creepers spawn right in front of me. All kinds of curse words are being said inside my head. One of the creepers lunges at me. I roll over and kill it just as it starts to fizz. Four more come my way making me jump to my feet. My diamond bade passes through one of the creepers midsection as an iron sword conjures in my spare hand and jabs itself into another ones head. "Boom!" I am blasted back a couple blocks by the fourth creeper. The blocks of nether brick that were near that creeper are all gone now, exposing all the netherrack. Six creepers were killed in that blast but there are still plenty more of them coming at me.

Ears still ringing and body aching, I get back up and conjure my Flame I Punch II bow. Three arrows get strung and three arrows burst into flames as they get launched. As the first three hit home three more have already been strung and are ready to be released. My fingers let go of the string and the arrows fly out towards their victims. All three arrows hit their targets causing them to go up in flames and be launched back. Those creepers may have been launched back a bit but there are still more getting way too close to me. Swords appear in my hands and I charge at the creepers. In a dance of iron and diamond, creepers fall left and right. A couple manage to explode in the chaos but they don't cause me too much pain.

*****

Covered in creeper blood and gasping for breath I make one last slash and a jab to the finale creeper. The thud of its limp body hitting the ground is music to my ears.

***********

Christy's P.O.V

Sky's Vengeance slices right through the tentacle of water that is pulling me. Before it can reform I jump up and take off running. As I run I realize that Sky's Vengeance is glowing blue again and I make the connection that the water aspect enchantment is the cause of it. I also watch the swords durability regenerate. That means it was the water that made this happen in the village, awesome!

The faint glow of a torch is coming towards me now and I realize that it is Ethan and Lucy. My pace quickens a bit and so does theirs. Then all of a sudden I get kicked from behind. I spin myself around as I fall so I can block my attackers next attack. My blade connects with an all black blade of a double bladed sword. Wait a second.

"Lucy?"

"Christy?"

"Why did you attack me?"

"I...I...the glow of your sword made me think you were one of those monsters, sorry", She says as she scratches the back of her head.

"It's fine", I respond as I wave off the apology. "Anyway what are those things?"

"I have no idea", Lucy responds.

"Same here", Ethan speaks up as he joins us.

"Well whatever they are yet aren't very friendly and we need to find a way out of here", Lucy points out.

"Do you think Haley will come and find us when she wakes up?", I ask Lucy.

"Probably, but until then we really need to find a place a hide, like right now!", Lucy replies frantically.

"Why do you say that?", Ethan asks confused.

"Because my crystal is telling me that a whole lot of those things are coming towards us", Lucy answers glumly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Yes I know this is short part but the next one might be longer. Any who please vote, comment, and maybe just maybe give me a follow. Hope u guys enjoyed and as always stay awesome!

P.s. I think I am going to start calling u guys the waffle hunters. If u have a better idea though plz give me a suggestion in the comments. Peace!