Voices

A/N

Yes yes I know I am doing a lot of My P.O.Vs but I like it when I am narrating. Plus I can't think of anything good for the other characters right now.

---------------------------------------------

My P.O.V

The moon is high in the sky signaling midnight. A warm breeze blows across the land. With it comes the smell of rain. I look out to the ocean and see a storm cloud ominously approaching the tree house. The waves that are normally calmly lapping on the banks are just a bit rougher tonight. A flash of lightening and the low rumble of thunder sounds off in the distance. The winds starts picking up and I decide that I will head in soon. I twiddle the amulet in my hands and go into deep thought.

"What's up?" I turn around and see Mike.

"Nothing much, just thinking. What are you doing up here at this time of night?"

"Listen I just want to apologize for what I said earlier. I was hot, exhausted, and cranky."

"It's fine man, I understand."

"Good." He spots the amulet in my hands and asks, "Have you found out what it is for?"

"No", I reply disheartened.

"It's okay man. I am sure you will soon. I am going to hit the sack. Night!" He starts to walk off then stops. "You should try to get some Zs too."

"I will in a little."

"K."

What are you? I think as I examine the amulet again.

I said I am Linia!

Wait what? You...you talked. I think as I look at the amulet in surprise.

Yes I did.

No...no...this can't be real. You...must be some kind of illusion.

No, I am pretty sure I am real.

Then what are you?

"Who are you?", is what you should be asking.

Okay then, who are you?

I am Linia, The Magic Ship.

Wait what, how is an amulet a ship?

Magic. My father was a Mage.

Father! The book said you were his wife that died in a battle with pirates and he bound your soul to a ship.

That is partially correct. Yes he did bind my mothers soul to his ship but one night we set off on our own in the Never Ending Ocean and were attacked by demons. They wanted to make my mom's soul turn demonic so they could make her a demon ship. We fought with everything we had but during the attack I was baldy hurt and our ship was stolen. We drifted in the ocean for days until we washed up on this island. My dad tried his best to save me but nothing worked. Close to death he finally asked me if I wanted to have my soul bound to an object. I said yes and he bound me to this amulet.

But how are you ship?

Magic. He put some pretty powerful spells on me and stuff.

What about the temple?

He found the temple while exploring one day. It was some kind of Squidian shrine that he took control of. He knew he was going to die one day and wanted my soul to be safe when he did, so he put booby traps all over the temple, including that ship. He worked on the temple for years and years. When he finally finished he was very old and near death.With his time very limited he placed a chest in front of the ship, wrote something on a sign, kissed me, and placed me in the chest. I screamed for him not to put me in the chest but he did it anyway. He said that I have a very important future ahead of me and that I have more power than I know.

Wait a seconded why didn't he just use you to get off the island and if he didn't want you to be taken why did he write in plain english, 'What you truly seek is in here'?

I asked him the same question everyday but he just said that he couldn't. He did that because he knew that the species that would be raiding this place would not be able to read english and he said something about chosen ones.

Oh.

Anymore questions?

Yes, three more, sorry.

Ask away.

What happened to your mom, have you ever actually turned into a ship, and how long have you been inside that chest?

I don't know, no, and 300 years.

Holy cow you have been trapped in a chest for three hundred years! That means you are like 300 years old, but you sound so young.

I am 313 actually and you stop aging when your soul is removed from your body, so technically I am only 13 years old.

Oh. Are you mad at your father for putting you in that chest?

At first I was but after awhile I realized I am the one who said I wanted to have my soul bound to something, so I got over it.

That's good. Now how do we turn you into a ship?

I have absolutely no idea. Basically the amulet has to be unlocked so I can make a physical form of myself that you guys can actually see.

How do we do that?

Something having to do with water.

****************

Savannah's P.O.V

He is crazy and has some nerve coming in my room and waking me up about some amulet that is talking to him. Especially after blowing up the ship.

"A magical talking amulet that can turn into a ship, real funny Jaden but you aren't fooling me."

"No really it's true. Here just touch the thing and you will see what I mean", he pleads.

Maybe he is being honest...no he is just messing with me.

"Jaden if you don't get out of my room right now I will drown you!", I threaten.

"But Savan..."

"1"

"I will not leave!"

"2"

"Nope"

"3!" I throw a tentacle of water at him from one of the bowls of water I keep next to my bed incase of emergencies. He darts out of the way and the tentacle ends up striking the amulet. A blinding flash of light explodes from the amulet making Jaden and I both shield our eyes.

When I open my eyes I see the apparition of a Minecraftian girl that looks about 13 standing at the foot of my bed.

"Hello I am Linia", she says with a small bow. A crack of thunder rumbles in the distance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ~Important~

I am cursed. I cannot stay past 72 followers!!! Please help me!!!

Vote, comment, follow please!!!

Got some great plans for the next book!!! Like real great. It is 12:38am on a school night and I am very tired!!! I am babbling on. Please follow. Hope you enjoyed. C, ya and stay awesome Waffle Hunters!!!