Journies

Christy's P.O.V

Nothing but ocean for miles and miles. Man this is boring. Its nearly pitch black. The only light being the torches, and the stars. The moon is only a sliver so it isn't doing much for light. Lying on top of the block the wheel is connected to is my communimap. A light blinks on the front of the block pointing to where Dylan and Ben are. I tap the map and blue mist forms into a holo map. A flashing white dot signifies us and a red one is Ben and Dylan. We are very close and should be there by first light. I guess I should wake the others. I leave the wheel and head down below deck.

*********

Haley's P.O.V

"Hey Savannah how are going to get to Ben and Dylan if they are underwater?We can't breath underwater like you can", I overhear Mike.

"That's why I have made water breathing potions for you guys."

"Cool...." They walk down below deck and I can no longer hear them.

"You know this is my first time being on or near the ocean?", Jaden speaks up, walking over to me.

Oh dear, if he hasn't seen the ocean that means he must not live in California. "No, you never told me that", I reply trying to hide my worry. Ever since we started dating, met actually, the fact of where we all live has been a touchy subject. Not just for Jaden and I but all of us. We have all just become so close and don't really want to think about being split up if we ever get out of here. "Where do you live?", I accidentally ask out loud. He seems surprised by the question but he answers it anyway.

"Ohio", he squeaks with a hopeful but also pained expression. Oh **** "What about you?", He asks after a moment of silence.

"Uhmmm, Kentucky near the... Ohio river", I lie accidentally out of panic and dread. His face lights up and he grabs me. He bear hugs me and gives me lots of kisses.

"That means we can see each other when we leave here!"

"Yeah...we can." To change the subject I bring up a question that I ask myself every night. "Jaden why do you think we are inside Minecraft?"

"Hmmmm....Lin did say something about chosen ones when I first talked to her. Maybe it has something to do with that. How about we ask her right now."

"Ok."

***

"Sorry I got nothing."

"But didn't your dad say something about the chosen ones?", Jaden asks.

"Yes but nothing more than that. He didn't say anything about who they were or where they came from. Sorry."

"It's fine", I reply.

"You can try some of the books in the library", she suggests.

"Funny that's exactly what the voices said back when we killed the dragon."

"Voices?", Lin raises an eyebrow.

"Oh it's nothing."

"You jumped through the portal and they said something poem like.", She asks.

"Yeah?"

"Those were the creators. They talk to people who slay the dragon."

"How do you know that?"

"My dad and I killed that thing 300 years ago."

"Wow!"

"The one you fought must have been a decedent of ours. I mean they lay the egg when they die you know?"

"We know."

"So, what did those voices tell you?"

"Something about a land where the ocean never ends and a land where fire burns for creation not destruction. Plus something about me knowing how I will get to the dimensions."

"Do you?"

"Yeah, you and my crystal." He pulls the crystal out from under his shirt as he says that.

"Do you know how to use that crystal?"

"Not a clue."

"Well lets just throw it into the ocean." All three of us laugh. When we stop Linia asks Jaden another question, "How did you know that would work?"

"I didn't."

***

Lin, Jaden, and I are just talking when Savannah and Mike come up from below deck. "Stop the ship", Savannah orders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sooooo sorry for the lack of updates guys my mind has been preoccupied by something but don't worry that something probably won't be distracting me anytime soon. </3 For all of my friends who now what that something is don't reveal it plz.

Also I am now apart Dylan's and our friend's YouTube group Bowtiearcade so checks us outs here: http://youtu.be/gDPqrZP4WW4

U will be able to hear my voice next vid I hope.

It's also a snow day today!!! 2/5/14

Okay hope you enjoyed this part. Please vote, comment, and maybe follow. C,ya and stay awesome my Waffle Hunters!