Savannah

My P.O.V

I guess I fell asleep because I open my eyes and find that it is morning. While yawning I attempt to rub my eyes but something seems to be binding my arms to my sides. Very confused I look down and see a rope around my midsection. It all comes back to me. There was a noise, I went to investigate then,"WHAM!" I got hit over the head.

Wiggling around like a worm, I look over the beach. Mike is unconscious and tied up next to me. As for our friend, she is now standing over me holding her trident against my throat.

"How the hell did you escape?", I ask.

"Listen, I ask the questions bud!", She shouts.

"I think I should be asking since I am the one who you attacked yesterday", I retort.

"No no no, I ask the questions!" She presses the trident just hard enough to draw a tiny bit of blood.

I gulp and say, "Fine."

"Good, now why are you here?"

"I have no idea. It's a really long story."

"I have time. Looks to me like you do too", she says as she sits down on the sand.

God damn it

*******

"and here we are", I finish.

"Wow", is all she says. She gets up and swings the trident at me.

"What are y.... Oh." She has just cut the rope that was around me. I thank her as she cuts Mikes ropes too.

"What's your story?", I ask.

"I was playing Minecraft, fell asleep, then woke up in the normal Minecraft world five years ago. Then about six months ago I was swimming in the ocean when I came across a strange underwater temple. Inside it was a portal made of red coral. My curiosity got the best of me and I went through it. On the other side of it was another temple loaded with angry squid people. After fighting for an hour I was on my last water breathing potion and only one enemy remained, a gigantic squid. We clashed until I was on the last minute of the potion. Panicked I made one lucky slash and killed the thing. It dropped this." She holds up her necklace for me to see. "After what you explained to me I am guessing this is one of the 12 crystals."

"Yeah and judging by the wave trick you did last night I assume it is the water crystal. Also five years! Five whole years! You have been alone here for five years?", I say baffled.

"I've been alone for 8 months", she shifts uncomfortably when she tells me this.

"Oh...I'm sorry.", I apologize.

"It's...it's fine you didn't know. How about we change the subject", Savannah suggests.

"Okay...hmmm...oh why did you attack me last night?"

"I kinda thought you were one of the locals."

"Locals...what locals?"

"The ones who live on this island. They are very mean and will kill anything that is not from their village that sets foot on this island", she explains gravely.

"They sound friendly", I joke.

"Yes very, anyway we need to get to my tree house before they find us. Wake your friend up and lets go", commands Savannah.

"Sure thing." I stand up and shake Mike. A couple shakes later he begins to stir and I tell him we are leaving.

"Wha....What happened?", Mike asks.

"I will tell you as we walk."

"Ughh fine." He stands up, stretches, then begins to walk over to Savannah and I. It's a perfectly sunny day on the island, so we are very confused when a purple lighting bolt strikes somewhere in the forest.

"What the hell was that?", I ask.

"I don't know but we better avoid it", Savannah speaks up.

"Come on I want to see what it is", I say like two year old.

"Jaden we are in no shape to fight, if that thing is some kind hostile monster we will lose against it!", Savannah points out.

My mind whispers that she is right and we begin to walk away from where the bolt hit. "I really wanted to se..."e what is was. I never finish the sentence because out of nowhere a giant fireball flys out of the forest and explodes right next to us. We are sent flying a couple blocks backward by the blast.

"What should we do now?", Mike shouts.

"Run like hell!", I answer as I get up and take off. My path is cut short when someone appears in front of me and clothes lines me. My feet come out from beneath me and I land hard on my back. The wind gets knocked right out of my body and bright orbs of light flash in my vision.

The orbs begin to die down and I notice Dj standing above me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Dun dun duhh...cliff hanger.

Sorry for short part but the next one might be longer. C'ya and stay awesome my Waffle Hunters!!!