XX

We walk to my elementary school playground and while we are swinging on the swing sets next to each other I contemplate kissing him.
"Ross, there's a party at Hunter's tonight. Wanna go? For old times sake..." I look over at him and smile.
"Only if you'll be my date," he smiles back and I nod.
We leave and make our way from the playground to Hunter's house. We have both become accustomed with the route it is like the back of my hand.
We show up together but nobody seems to notice or care that we are not with our significant others. As I walk through the door it's as if I'm transported to that September night after the football game. The night I saw Ian again for the first time since last August.
Ross and I both get too drunk for our own sake and stumble our way upstairs to the back balcony for fresh air.
We brought with us the only necessities one could need. A half full bottle of vodka and our Juuls.
We take turns taking sips until the bottle is nearly empty. We both can barely form a coherent sentence.
It does feel good to lose myself again. It makes me feel like I still have another year of high school ahead of me and that I'm not leaving for across the country in a month and a half.
"You, Claire, are my dream girl," Ross slurs. I blush and playfully hit his shoulder.
"You can't say these things, Ross, it will make me want to kiss you," I try to say.
"But I want you to kiss me," he admits. I take the last sip of vodka from the bottle and stumble into Ross's arms.  I laugh when he catches me and he can't help but to laugh along with me.
I lift my head back and wrap my right hand around the back of Ross's neck. I bring his head down so his lips can reach mine for the first time in too long.
Our tongues sloppily collide with each other. I drop the vodka bottle and it shatters but I don't care. I wrap both of my arms around his neck and he passionately runs his hands down the sides of my body. We pull away for only a second in search for a vacant room.
We find one at the end of the hallway. Ross fiddles with the lock as I tug the sleeve of his shirt impatiently.
After ages he locks that and pushes me onto the bed with force. He straddles me and kisses my neck. I'm already soaked for him I can feel it.
He gets up off of me and takes off his shirt.
"Take off your clothes," he commands.
I do has I'm told and I see his growing manhood bulging through his Levi's.
I'm standing there naked waiting for his next command.
Ross pushes me on the bed and kisses me as his hands massage my breasts. His tongue moves in circles around my nipple and I reach for his hair. He stops and takes both my hands in one of his palms, holding them over my head.
"Tie me up," I whisper in his ear and he does with a pair of socks from the dresser.
His hands grips my stomach as he kisses me and pumps his fingers in and out of me in my most intimate place. He teases my entrance with the tip of his throbbing manhood.  A little drop of white liquid drips onto my stomach and my breath hitches awaiting his entrance. He slides into me in and out and in and out. I can't contain moans.
"Shhh, baby," he nibbles on my ear and I giggle.
With one swoosh he flips me over and takes me from behind. We move together rhythmically and he pulls my hair. I moan his name because this feels so good, it feels so right.
And finally- as if it were a movie- we come together.
We wake up early in the morning, naked in each other's arms, sticky and hungover.  But not regretful- not in the slightest.
I turn around and Ross strokes my dewy cheek.  He traces my lips with the pad of his thumb and I watch as he follows his finger.
He plants a kiss on my lips and I smile.
"I wanna stay here forever," I grin, "but I'm hot."
He laughs and I stand up not caring that Ross's eyes follow my naked body.
"Wait," he says and motions me over.
He sits on the side of the bed and I stand in front of him. He grips my sides and runs his hands over my hardening nipples.
"You're so fucking perfect, Claire," he says.
I run my hands through his hair and cup his jawline with my palms, "so are you." I lean down and kiss him.
We get dressed slowly. I stumble too much and realize that I'm still drunk.
Ross and I walk back to my house.
"So, I broke up with Amber two days ago," he says and I smile.
We can finally be together I think to myself.
"And...California is a great place to be to further my band," he looks down at me waiting for my reaction.
"You'd come to California?" I look up excitedly.
"5 1/2 hours is a hell of a lot better than across the country," he smiles and I kiss him. I don't care who sees.
"I've waited for this for so long, Claire," he takes my hand in his.
Suddenly, as if a dark cloud falls over me, I realize that I have to tell him about what happened last August.
About how one month before he came to Lake Forest High, I was giving the name of "town whore" about how I completely fucked over myself and others.
"I'm still with Ian," I say. Saying his name feels like a sin. Like he shouldn't still be in my life if I'm on my street holding Ross's hand.
"Oh, well are you gonna end things?" He inquires.
I think for what seems to be too long and Ross takes his hand out of mine.
"Can we just have today not to think about the logistics? We will sort everything out tomorrow, Ross, I promise," I say and look up at his glowing eyes that are sparking in the sunrise light.
We reach my front door and he asks if he can come in.
"Sure, if you do that thing you did last night," we both laugh and turn to look down my main hallway.
And there standing in all of his glory is my boyfriend, holding flowers.