❤️Reddie: Thunder and Lightning❤️

A/N lazylxsers AND richie_trashmouth_13 WANTED REDDIE SO HERE U GO ♥️♥️♥️
Age: 16
Richies POV
  Once I heard the thunder from my window, I knew I had to go and make sure Eddie was ok. He absolutely hated thunderstorms. He hates any loud noises, especially ones he can't control. I got up and threw on some sweats and a sweatshirt and put on some shoes and I ran out the house. I got on my bike and began riding to Eddies house. While I was riding, the rain began to pour. I could barely see and my glasses were foggy, but nonetheless, I got to his house. I threw my bike down on his front porch and I climbed up the side of his house to get to his window. I know that I could've slipped and hit my head, but I didn't and when I got to his window, I saw him on his bed, with his head in his heads and I could see he was shaking. I knocked on the window and his head shot up and he looked towards me and I could see his eyes were red and wet. He got off the bed and came over to the window and opened it. I climbed into his room and shut the window behind me.
"Richie what are you doing here? It's pouring outside" he said his voice scratchy
"That's exactly why I'm here, I wanted to make sure you were ok" I told him
Another strike of thunder was heard and Eddie yelped and hid his face in his hands. I gathered him in my arms and I felt his tears against my sweater.
"Shhh, Eds you're ok" I told him
"I hate this" he said against my sweater
"I know, but you're ok" I kissed the top of his head and rested my cheek in his hair. "Remember when I told you I loved you?" I asked him
"Yeah, you were hella nervous and you kept stuttering" I felt his smile against my chest.
"Yeah, well what did you expect? I was about to tell the most beautiful boy on earth that I loved him what did you expect?"
"Shut up you sap"
Another strike of thunder was heard and I felt Eddie flinch.
"You're ok" I told him
"Can you stay here with me? I don't wanna be alone and my parents are at work" He asked me
"Of course I will"
He smiled and leaned up and pecked my lips.
"You're freezing" he told me
"Yeah, I know"
"You can change into some dry clothes and I'll make us some tea" he told me
"Eds you know I don't like tea"
"Too bad, you need to warm up" He pulled away from me and went to his dresser and got out some clothes I left here and handed me a long sleeve shirt and sweatpants. I took the clothes and kissed his forehead.
"I love you" I told him
"I love you too"

~Asia🏳️‍🌈