🧡Henclair: Sleep🧡

A/N I RECENTLY LEARNED WHAT THE SHIP NAME FOR DUSTIN AND LUCAS WAS AND IM IN LOVE WITH MARRIAGE RIGHT NOW SO A FEW MORE OF MY ONESHOTS MAY BE BASES AROUND IT
Age:23/24
Lucas' POV
  I looked at Dustin who was fast asleep beside me. I held the small velvet box in my hand. I didn't know how to ask him to marry me. I talked to Will and Max for advice and they just told me to do all the cliche shit, but I didn't want to. I opened the box and saw the silver band I bought 2 weeks ago. Dustin's hands were close to his face. I gently took his left hand and I took out the ring. I gently slid the ring on his ring finger and I leaned down and kissed it. I put  the velvet box in my bedside drawer and put it inside. I leaned down and went to sleep.
Dustin's POV
  The sun was hitting my face a little through the curtains and I went to turn over to face the other way. I moved my arm to wrap it around Lucas and when I moved it, I felt something against my finger. I brought my hand to my face and I saw a ring. My eyes widened and I sat up. I shook Lucas to wake him up. He opened his eyes and he saw what I was looking at.
"What is this?!" I exclaimed
He sat up and he looked at me.
"I -uh I didn't know how to ask you so, I just put the ring on you" He stammered out
"You want to marry me?" I said softly
"Yeah, Yeah Dusty I do"
I smiled and looked at the ring again and looked at Dustin.
"I wanna marry you too" I said and he grinned.
I smiled and I put my hands on his cheeks and brought his lips to mine.
"I love you so much" he said
"I love you too"

👿OK YES THIS WAS KINDA SHORT, BUT I KINDA DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THESE LONG, MINUS MY ELMAX ONESHOT, BUT IVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE ABOUT LUCAS AND DUSTIN FOR A MINUTE AND I WROTE THIS I HOPE U LIKED IT👿
~Asia😈