❤️Reddie: Bet❤️

Set in: 2019
Age:16
Richies POV
Brandon Dixon. Motherfucking Brandon Dixon. Eddies douche of a boyfriend. Every time I see him I just wanna punch his face in. The worst part is that Brandon isn't even a mean person, his presence just makes me mad. I don't know why, oh yeah I do, it's because he's dating the boy I'm in love with. I've been in love with Eddie for the longest, guess I waited too long to tell him how I felt. Right now, it was last period and I had that class with Eddie. He was sitting next to me taking notes and my eyes kept flickering over to him every few seconds. Soon, the bell rang, signaling we could finally go home. I packed up all my stuff into my bag and rushed out the class. I went to my locker and put my books and shit inside because I know I won't do my homework and I don't want to carry the extra weight. Luckily it's Friday. I looked over at Eddie who was a few lockers down the hall and I saw Brandon walk up to him. Eddie leaned up and kissed his cheek and my heart dropped, just like how it does every time I see them together. I rolled my eyes and I closed my locker. I walked to the exit and I saw Mike standing outside the school waiting for Stan and Bill.
"Hey Richie" he said
"Hey Mikey" I replied
"You ok? You look a little mad"
"I'm fine" I gritted out seeing Brandon and Eddie walk out the school hand in hand.
He was smiling at something Brandon said. I need to go home.
"I'm gonna head home" I told Mike
"What why?" He asked confused
"I'm tired after being in this shit hole all day, see ya later Mikey" I turned around and began to walk towards my house. I pulled out my phone and headphones and I put my headphones in my ears and connected them to my phone. I listened to some Panic! At The Disco and Billie Eilish as I walked. When I got home, I walked in my house and I saw my mom sitting on the couch.
"Hey Ma" I said taking my headphones out
"Hey Rich, you're home early" she said. I am home early. I always hang out with the losers after school, but today I couldn't do it.
"Yeah I know, I'm just tired I'll be in my room" i told her
I ran upstairs to my room shut my door. I set my bag down and I kicked off my shoes. I leaned back and laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling as a million thoughts raced through my head. I love Eddie, but I can't tell him, because he's happy with Brandon, and that's what I care about, if Eddie is happy. I'm glad someone gives Eddie happiness and love. I'm just sad that it isn't me. Soon, my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.
    Time Skip
I woke up to a noise that sounded like shuffling. I looked over at my alarm clock. 11:28pm was flashed in red light. It was dark and I couldn't see much, but I recognized that head of curly hair anywhere.
"Eddie?"i croaked out
I leaned over and I turned on my bedside lamp. His eyes were red and he had tears streaming down his face. His cheeks were also red.
"Eddie what's wrong?" I asked frantically
He continued to sob. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into my chest. He rested his head on my chest and continued to cry.
"Shhh" I said to him trying to calm him down. I guided us to sit on the side of my bed and I pulled him onto my lap and he cried into my shoulder. I rubbed his back and I kissed his head. His cries began to die down and they turned into hiccups, then into just sniffles.
"You wanna tell me what happened now?" I asked softly
He moved his head and he looked at me.
"Brandon's a fucking dick" he said
I was very confused. Brandon was nice to everyone. He seemed to be treating Eddie right and they were getting along very well, to my dismay.
"What happened Eds?" I asked
"Don't call me that asshole" he said wiping his eye using his sweater. His sweater was a size too big, and the sleeves came down to his hands and his hands looked like sweater paws and it was adorable.
"There's my Eddie Spaghetti" I said smiling a bit. I saw him biting back a smile, which made me feel a tad better for what he had to tell me about Brandon.
"Shut up you dick" he said slightly blushing
"Ok, so what's wrong?" I asked
"So Brandon and I were hanging out in his room and when he left the room to go do something, his phone went off. I looked over thinking it was mine, but it wasn't. It was a text saying 'You have 2 more weeks to break the little guys heart'. I was confused and when he came back in the room, I confronted him about it. He kept saying it was nothing and it was irrelevant. Until he finally told me the truth"
"Which was?" I asked
"That he's actually Henry Bowers' cousin and they decided to make a bet to see if he could date me for 1 month without it looking suspicious. He began to tell me that he actually fell for me and all that bullshit, but I just slapped him and then I left his house and I came here"
"Oh my god Eddie I'm so sorry" I said "I'm gonna kill him"
"Don't Chee it's ok. Just why doesn't anyone love me? I actually thought he liked me. I thought that someone actually didn't see me as a fairy, or a weak little boy"
"Eds that's not true"
"Yes it is Richie! No one loves me, you're the only loser that's single, and you have so many girls lining up for you, it's just a matter of time before I'm alone"
"Eddie listen to me when I say this, but I promise you someone loves you trust me"
"Don't give me false hope Richie" he began to move from my lap, but I held him closer.
"Let me go"
"No, because you need someone to comfort you and I'm gonna do that"
"Richie-"
"Eddie, you need someone who loves you right now" I said
"Richie just-" he stopped mid sentence "What did you say?" He asked me
"Nothing, it was nothing" I said quickly
"Did you mean it?" He asked
"Mean what?"
"My God Rich stop acting stupid, did you mean what you said?"
I sighed softly "Yes Eddie I did, that's why I promised that someone loved you. I just didn't plan on telling you while you were crying about him"
"Well you're in luck, I love you too you idiot" he said
"Wait really?"
"Yeah, have been for a long time but I thought I had no chance"
"Oh, so where does that leave us?" I asked
"I would love it if you would be my boyfriend"
"I would love that too"

😑UGGHHHH IM GONNA CRY, DOUBLE UPDATE, HOW WAS THAT, I WANT MORE MPREG IN THIS BOOK MAYBE😑
~Asia😰