💖Benverly: Mornings💖

Age: 29
Beverly POV
I woke up to the sun shining in my eye. I turned over and I saw my sleeping husband. Ben and I recently got married and we just got back from our honeymoon in Barbados. I smile softly looking at his sleeping figure. His brown hair was in front of his eyes and soft snores were coming out of his mouth. I'm always so grateful that I found someone who was able to be my rock and deal with all my issues. We got together at the end of Sophomore year. Over time I realized I had feelings for him, and I already knew how he felt about me, and then one day he asked me out and I was really happy. He proposed on my 28th birthday in front of all the losers and of course I said yes. We didn't have a big fancy wedding, we just eloped after we've been engaged for a while. We both didn't see the point in a big wedding anyway. I ran my hand through his hair to uncover his eyes and then I leaned in and gently kissed his lips. We always wake each other up like this, it's like our way of saying Good Morning. I felt him kiss back and I smile and pulled away.
"Morning Mr. Hanscom" I said
"Morning Mrs. Hanscom" he replied
He groaned and rolled onto his back while rubbing his eyes. I moved my head onto his chest and he wrapped an arm around me.
"How long were you awake?" He asked me
"Not long, about 5 minutes"
I grabbed his other hand and laced our fingers together.
"What do you wanna do today?" I asked
"I just wanna lay here and relax with the woman I love"
Even though he couldn't see it, I was blushing a lot.
"You are such a sap" I said
"Only with you" He said.
I laid my head back on his chest and we both dozed off. I really love mornings like this.

😴OK THIS WAS KINDA SHORT AND I APOLOGIZE JUST SOMEONE COMMENTED THAT THEY WANTED ME TO DO BENVERLY AND THIS IS WHAT I COULD COME UP WITH. WHICH SHIP SHOULD I DO NEXT, WHAT SCENARIOS DO U WANNA SEE, COMMENT OR PM ME, REMEMBER, THERES ALWAYS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL😴
~Asia🧡