💚Byler: Secret💚

Set in 2019 (I can't write in the 80s time period for shit)
Age: 16
Wills POV
Mike pressed another soft kiss to my lips and I smiled against his lips. We were currently behind Hawkins High School having some special time alone before we went home.
"Mike, I love you, but my mom is coming to get me" I told him
"I know, I know, I just don't wanna let you go yet" he said while pouting, which looked so adorable.
"We're having a sleepover this weekend, you'll be fine"
"Still, the rest of our friends will be there, and I wouldn't be able to do this" he leaned in and kissed me softly once more. Every time we kiss, it's like an explosion in my stomach of pure happiness. We couldn't go public because two boys dating isn't something people take lightly here in Hawkins.
"I have to go" I said once we pulled away.
"Fine" he said
He reluctantly let me go and we walked from behind the school. I saw my moms car in front of the school. I walked up to the car and I opened the door to the passenger seat. I set my bag inside first and then I sat down. I closed the door and I waved to Mike. He smiled at me and my mom drove off.
  Later that night, it was around dinner time. Since my mom married Chief Hopper a few months back, him and El moved into our house and it's more full than I'm used to. I was at the table on my phone texting Mike. My phone was under the table so no one could see. I was smiling so hard my cheeks began to hurt.
"Will eat your food" my mom told me
I set my phone facing down and I picked up my fork and began to eat. When I finished I put my plate in the sink and I grabbed my phone and went upstairs. I decided to go take a shower. I grabbed some clothes and set them on the toilet seat and I went to go shower. When I finished, I got dressed and when I came back out, Mike was sitting in the middle of my bed. My eyes widened and he smiled at me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him quietly
"Nancy was fighting with my dad and I wasn't listening to that, so I snuck out"
I walked over to him and I sat next to him.
"Are you gonna stay here for the night?" I asked him
"If you'll let me"
  I smiled and kissed his cheek. He moved his head and connected our lips.
"You have to be quiet, I don't want my mom to be mad" I told him once we pulled away.
"I promise"
He leaned back in and kissed me again.

👌SHORT AND SWEET, I JUST WANTED TO WRITE BYLER, HEHEHE IM NOT WELL👌
~Asia✌️