𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

HARRY can't take it anymore. He calls, sounding stressed and tired, claiming that the boys are driving him stir crazy. Thankfully, his parents offer to take them for the weekend.

He says that as soon as they leave, he's driving into the city.

"I don't want to leave your bed all weekend," he says. "I can't wait to spend some time with you."

It's been a while since we've had any alone time, but it's understandable. His family is going through a massive change. I just want to make sure that Harry and the boys are being taken care of. But I have to admit that I do miss him.

Maybe this weekend, we'll get our fill of each other.

I spend the entire day, cleaning the house unnecessarily. I'm surprised that I haven't made more of a mess since living here. It's pretty tidy already, so I end up playing with Sam for the better part of an hour while I wait for Harry.

The sun is setting when a knock sounds and I shoot off of the floor.

Harry is leaning against the door jamb, arms crossed, sunglasses on, sexy as fuck.

"Why hello, Ms. Wilson." He sets his bag down inside.

"Hi, Mr. Styles. I've been waiting for you."

He lifts me off of the ground and brings my face to his. Our lips meet in the softest way possible, and I don't ever plan on letting him go now that he's here.

"Alyssa, I don't mean to interrupt this wonderful kiss, but something is clawing at my ankle," he mumbles against my lips.

"Oh, sorry." I hop down from his arms. "This is my new cat. You're not allergic, are you?"

I lift Sam into my arms and hold him close to my chest.

"No, not at all." Harry smiles, petting him behind the ears. "Why didn't you tell me you got a cat?"

"In the scope of everything you're going through right now, a new pet is the least of your worries."

Harry exhales heavily, "You're very right."

I pick up his bag and bring it into the family room. I basically push Harry onto the sofa and tell him not to move a muscle. At first, his face lights up because he thinks we're about to have sex, but then it falls slightly when I bring him a glass of wine.

"You need to relax. Sex will just overwork your already tired body." I kiss away his pout and cuddle up to him.

"This feels nice." He leans his head against the back of the sofa. "Jonathan Francis jumped off of the roof today because Seb told him it was okay."

"Oh, my God. Is everything okay?" I sit up.

"He's fine. He landed in the flower bed and thankfully, it was the low part of the roof. Would you be surprised if I told you this wasn't the first time one of my sons has done something like that?" He chuckles.

"I bet that house is crazy." I scoot back up against his body, rubbing my hand only his chest.

"Are you ready for it?"

"Ready for what?"

"Ready for us. All of us. Me, four boys, a crazy house, and apparently, a new kitten."

"Is that...what you want?" I play with the buttons on his shirt.

"Of course. I told you that. I want it all with you, Alyssa Wilson." He kisses my lips lightly. He tastes of wine and it's enticing.

Harry ad I haven't really discussed much about our relationship, but I know I want it all with him too. Marriage. A home. Possibly kids.

Definitely kids.