𝐈𝐈𝐈

"OKAY, Alyssa, make sure to smile," Harry says to me from across the room.

It's been a month since our outing at the museum and there hasn't been any contact since. That doesn't mean I don't think about him often, but I've been keeping myself busy.

Out of the blue, last week, Dr. Styles' office called and asked if I could be a teeth model for their new brochure. Never in my life have I heard of a teeth model, but I guess it makes sense.

Seeing Harry again was alarming because it gave us a chance to be close. I could see and hear and smell him. He is dangerous, and I'm not sure he realizes it.

"I don't think I want to do this anymore." I cross my arms over my chest as I stand in front of some kind of high tech camera. It is supposed to capture my radiant smile so they can plaster it on their walls as an advertisement.

"Come on, you promised you would." Harry chuckles as he pats the photographer on the shoulder, telling him to give us a second.

"I feel so silly," I complain. There was a man in here before me who had a perfect set of chompers. He had already completed his photo shoot.

"I'm giving you free teeth whitening for a year. It's well worth it. Please just smile for me."

I try, but it's too fake and the camera man knows it. He says the pictures aren't coming out right. My cheeks are too tight.

"Relax, Lyss. Just be natural," Harry says.

I almost fall over. This is the first time he's called me 'Lyss', not 'Alyssa'. I usually don't like people calling me by my nickname, but I didn't mind it from him. I still don't have the courage to call him anything other than 'Dr. Styles', though.

Harry comes over and pulls us away from the camera. Just enough for him to stand in front of me.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I just feel... stupid. I look stupid," I mutter. He stares down at me, keeping his eyes trained on mine. This is the first time I let him actually look at me. I tell him the truth about how I feel, without making some kind of sarcastic comment or trying to be funny.

His hands reach up and he places them on the column of my neck. He's touching me. I'm sure he can feel my pulse under his palms. My mouth goes dry and I can see him up close. He's gorgeous.

He brushes him thumbs along my cheeks, and my mouth unconsciously blooms into a smile.

"You don't look stupid, trust me." His voice is low and calm. "You look beautiful."

I nod quickly.

I'm trying to get his hands off of me. I can't deal with this anymore. He has to get away or I'll do something I'll regret.

He backs up a little and the camera is put back in place. This time, my smile is real. I can't help it. He's still close, but I can breathe now.

The pictures take about half an hour, and the photographer seems happy with the product.

Harry and I stay close as we walk towards the reception area. We're so close, but not touching. We both know that there was a moment back there. If we don't talk about it now, we never will.

Maybe that's best.

I probably won't see him for a long time, since I don't have any appointments lined up. That makes me sad. Really sad. But we can forget about our interaction and move on.

"Thank you so much for doing that, Alyssa. We usually have to shell out thousands of dollars for professional models. I just couldn't think of anyone else I would rather use than you."