𝐕𝐈

WE have sex again, not even an hour later. It's still slow and sensual, but still fantastic. It's now midnight, and I tell him to stay over. He doesn't have to be anywhere until tomorrow morning, so he agrees.

We're naked under the sheets, tangled together. I'm a little sore, but don't mind it at all. The soreness reminds me of just how good the sex was.

I lay curled into Harry's side running my hand over his chest.

He's certainly not anywhere near my age. I like that about him, too. I never thought I would be involved with a man twelve years older than me. It's exciting.

I giggle and bury my face into his side.

"What's so funny?" Harry asks, lifting my face up so he can see my eyes.

"You're so old," I say, making sure he knows I'm joking. We haven't talked about our age difference, but I want to.

"I'm not that old." He laughs with me. "You're just too young."

I kiss his nipple, sucking on it a little.

"My dad died at forty-five. You're ten years younger than him. He would kill me." I laugh to myself.

"Died at forty-five?"

"Car accident," I answer, shrugging.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright."

"Does it bother you?" he asks.

"Your age? No, I don't mind at all."

"Neither do I. I can't help who I'm attracted to."

"Are you trying to convince yourself or something?" I sit up a little. My hair falls down over us, and Harry plays with the ends of it.

"Maybe I am." He runs a hand over his face. "I know that what we're doing isn't right, but I'm happy with you."

"Have you ever done this before?" This is probably the first serious conversation we've ever had, but I want to hear Harry's side of things.

"What, an affair? God, no. I wouldn't have dreamed of this a month ago. But... with you... I can't explain it. I haven't been attracted to anyone like you before."

I run my hand over his chest to calm him. I want him to keep talking. I need to know what he's thinking.

"I feel... right. For the first time in my life, I feel right. I like being with you. I can finally breathe." Harry sighs heavily.

He leans over me and stares into my eyes. "I know you're young and you could probably have any guy you want. You probably don't want to get involved with an old man like me, but please consider it. I have this need to be with you. It's an urgency that I've never felt. I can't explain it."

I reach up and feel along his cheek. It's stubbled a little and feels abrasive against my palm. "I want to be with you too, but as what? Your girlfriend?"

He rests his head in the crook of my neck. "I don't know what to call you."

"I think the proper term is 'mistress'."

He chuckles a little and kisses my skin. "Be my girlfriend."

I of course tell him I will because there isn't any other response. I've already taken a dangerous turn and don't have the will power to go back. That might make me a bad person, but I can't help it. How am I supposed to deny him? I'm not strong enough.

"What are you thinking, Lyss?" His fingers dance up my body, creating shapes on my stomach and bare chest.

"What about your wife?" I ask, hiding my face into some pillows. I don't really want to hear his answer.