𝐗𝐈𝐈

I am so sexually frustrated that I'm going to pop. I haven't seen Harry in a week. Once since the baseball game, but that's it. It's not his fault, though. I've been busy and regret each time I have to tell him I can't see him.

I had to visit Phoebe in Philadelphia because she was bored with Sean in training camp. I spent four days with her and couldn't wait to get back home. Then it seemed like every child in the state needed cavities filled so Harry was bogged down with that.

Tonight is the night.

I can't wait to see him. I'm already in sexy, red lace underwear with my robe tied around my waist. Harry is spending the weekend with me, and I am nearly chewing my lip off in anticipation.

I hear a car outside, but try not to jump up from the couch. I casually walk towards the front windows and pull back the curtains. Sure enough, Harry is parallel parking his Jaguar.

I go to the door and crack it a little bit, hiding behind. I would run out to greet him, but my less than appropriate attire would get my neighbors' tongues wagging.

"I see you hiding from me." Harry pushes through the entranceway and grabs me by the waist. He drops a heavy bag on the floor and shuts the door.

"I missed you," I breathe heavily between his kisses.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." Harry lifts me up and leads us over to the couch where I was sitting.

His hands begin to clutch and pull at the silk fabric of my robe. He opens it and continues his sinful exploration of my neck with his lips. It feels so good that I quiver under his touch.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Harry pulls back a little and stares at my body.

"I thought I'd dress up... or down. Depending on how you look at it." I lick my lips. "Don't you like it?"

"Red's my favorite color. How did you know?" He captures my lips, and his strong grasp bolts me to his body.

"I think you've told me that before."

We're lying horizontal on the couch, him on top of me, until I reverse our positions. I rip his shirt away and he helps me with his pants. I throw them across the room and then I straddle him. His stare is making me feel powerful, and I can feel him squirming under my body. Harry wants me. He always wants me.

"It's been too long, Lyss. I'm dying." His voice is raspy and needy.

There's no time for foreplay. We have the whole weekend. Our underwear is discarded and we touch a little bit, but there's no need. We're already there.

I place him at my entrance and tease him a little. He throws his head back against the pillows, cursing at me. My body takes him in fully; it's been so long that I forgot how good he feels.

"God, Alyssa..." Harry grunts when we become one.

We move slowly, testing each other at first and then quicken with passion. His hands grip at the couch cushions for a couple of minutes while I work above him. He then takes control and pulls my face towards his. Our lips lock and his hips roll up into mine. I'm not doing much work anymore and he pushes deeper into my body.

Harry whispers dirty things into my ear. How much he wants this, how hard his week has been without me, how long he's waited to be inside me. It was so wonderful and fulfilling.

I scream my release and he's not that far after. I collapse on top of him, a jumbled pile of sweaty limbs, as I breathe into his chest.

"I need you like I need air." Harry kisses my hair.