(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 3

“Sir, please can I change partners? Anyone is better than him.”

Of course, this excludes hit men, terrorists, rapists and the bogeyman.

“Alright,” Mr. Carlos sighs. “You can go with Ella, and her partner can accompany Liam. But,” He warns. “Just this once.”

Ella is one to watch out for, according to gossip. She’s known as the ‘boyfriend stealer’ or to others, just an easy slut. I guess I’ll see for myself… I’m just glad I don’t have a boyfriend.

“Hey,”

I let my books fall down on the desk next to Ella’s. Her partner gives me a weird look. I think her name is Izy.

“Izy?”

She nods and I give her a small smile.

“Change of plans, you’re with Liam, I’m with El.”

I guess Izy and Ella don’t get along, since the girl doesn’t object at all.

Ella looks up from her books, a bored expression on her face.

“It’s Ella, not El.”

She doesn’t seem like a nasty slut, just very upfront.

I shrug, taking Izy’s vacated seat.

“My bad. I’m Alicia, Licia for short.”

I extend my hand and she looks at it for a moment before looking away.

“Better not touch me, you might get infected.”

She must have heard of her ranking status. Maybe she doesn’t mind being known like how she is.

Mr. Carlos calls for everyone’s attention and I turn myself away from Ella and to the front.

“Right, I need you and your partner to get together some time and come up with a poster about any given rule or law about sex.”

The whole room groans.

“Now it could be about someone giving consent, or anything else we’ve learnt about this past term. Make me proud, you guys.”

I already have the perfect idea.

“Hey El, do you mind if we do ours on age?”

She brings her head off of her books where she’d previously been resting.

“I thought I told you not to call me El?”

She huffs and I frown at her. We stare at each other for three seconds before she awkwardly looks away.

“Whatever, I don’t care what topic we decide on. Just tell me what I have to do.”

She really doesn’t strike me as a bitch really. She just seems constantly annoyed.

“Okay, so what I was thinking is that we can come up with something regarding the age limit between sex partners.”

I inform her and she slowly nods, sitting up a little straighter.

“It’s two years maximum, isn’t it?”

She asks and I grin.

“Sure is. So if we could come up with a catchy rhyme or something…”

The bell rings and I gather my books up.

“What are you doing tonight?”

She looks at me suspiciously. I’m not that bad.

“Why?”

We stand up and head towards the classroom door once we’re dismissed from health.

“Because if you aren’t busy you should come over and we can work on it.”