(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 14

Breanna's P.O.V

"What am I doing?" I ask myself as I pull away from the kiss, my voice a low whisper. My eyes find Andrew's lust filled ones and the reason I found slowly slips away. My lips are moving on his again before I can clear my head properly.

Two loud knocks against the closet door have us breaking apart. I feel my cheeks redden under his intense stare. I look down, trying to hide them. When I do I see the bulge in his pants. I close my eyes, willing myself to suddenly have powers that can allow me to disappear in times of need. No such luck.

"Breanna?" Ella calls from the other side of the door. "I'm coming in..."

Andrew steps away slightly, winking as he does. I take a step back as well, just as Ella walks in. She eyes us suspiciously. "Are you both okay in here?"

"We're fine, Ella Bella." Andrew grins at Ella, flicking her nose. "I was just on my way out."

I frown. He was on his way out? Is that his way of telling me he was going to bail on the kiss anyway?

"Breanna?" I turn my head to Andrew, the frown still on my face.

"What?"

"I'll see you tonight," He ruffles my hair, smiling down at me. "Bye kiddo."

"See you." I watch as he makes his way out of the closet, closing the door behind him. I sigh.

"Breanna," I turn to Ella, her excited eyes boring into my own. "I want to know everything."

Kyle's P.O.V

"You still up for drinks, man?" I drag my eyes away from Adison's face, bringing them to Liam's instead.

"Yeah, sure. I'm a little hungry," I lie. "Maybe we should eat first."

He shrugs, falling onto the couch. I follow his lead. "I think the girls are grabbing a bite. We'll tag along and then head for drinks afterwards."

"How about asking first?" I turn my head to look at an angry Alicia. She really doesn't like Liam.

"Well we can do a vote again," He smirks. "But it'll probably be pointless. We already know the answer."

Alicia glares at him for a second, and then shifts the look to Savannah. Savannah quickly throws her a guilty look before turning her gaze back to Liam, where it's hardly moved from since she entered the lounge room.

"Hey Liam," I nudge him in the side, grabbing his attention. He looks at me, raising his eyebrows. "I think you have an admirer."

He smirks slightly. "I know."

I look at Savannah again, who's watching us discreetly. I look back at Liam. "You dig her?"

He shrugs and I watch him as he watches her, a thoughtful expression on his face.

"She's hot," He finally admits. "But that's all."

I roll my eyes, gesturing to her with my hand. "Don't just look at her. Listen to her, actually take notice of her."

He looks at me curiously and I sigh. "Alicia's been laughing nonstop for the last three minutes, while Adison's trying hard not to."

"How do you know that?" He asks sarcastically. "You just met the girl."

I smile, shaking my head. "I know her more than you think."

"Right..." He mutters while giving me a weird look. After realizing my mistake, I quickly continue talking.

"Ella and Breanna just came through the door and they're already laughing." I shrug. "Obviously she's funny."

He stares at Savannah for a moment, watching as she continues to make the girls laugh. He looks back at me again. "What else?"

"She's friendly. Look how nice she was when she introduced herself." I point out, leaning back against the headrest. "That could also mean she's outgoing."

"You're good at this stuff," He mumbles, looking into his lap.

"What stuff? Observing? Listening? Watching and reading people?" I laugh when he rolls his eyes. "You would be too if you weren't so caught up in sex."

"Maybe." I ignore his hesitant comment and continue to push him for an answer.

"So what do you think?"

"About?"

"Wow," I shake my head. "You really are stupid."

"Shut up!" He throws a punch to my stomach and I groan in pain, clutching it. "Asshole."

"Hey dickheads," Liam and I turn our heads toward Andrew's voice. He laughs. "I can't believe you both actually looked."

"Are we going?" Jason asks, spinning his keys around on his finger.

"Change of plans," I inform him, jumping off the couch. My eyes fall on Adison. "We're going for food with the girls, if that's okay with them."

Adison and Ella nod their heads as Breanna groans. Alicia and Savannah share a look before Savannah nods too.

"I'm all for it if Liam doesn't come." Alicia tries, but no one listens, instead their attention on Andrew as he announces we'll have to take two cars. Like that isn’t obvious enough.

"Girls in one car, boys in the other." Jason tells us, despite looking at Alicia longingly. He sighs before making his way out the front door, Ella, Liam, Andrew, Adison, Savannah and Breanna following after him.

"Alicia!" I call out to her when I realize she's gone back upstairs. I follow her. "Can I ask a favor?"

She turns around to look at me before grabbing her bag and throwing it over her shoulder. She gestures for me to follow her back downstairs and I do just that.

"Sure," She finally says when we're halfway down the stairs. "What is it?"

"Do you think you can go with the guys so I can ride with Adison?" I'm not worried about Alicia knowing. To be completely honest I think she's caught on anyway.

"Of course," She tells me, smiling through her curiosity.

"Thanks." I grin before running over to the blue commodore that the girls are in, waiting for Alicia.

"Kyle?" Adison asks, obviously confused. I smile at her.

"Alicia's riding with the guys since they don't know how to get to the restaurant." I lie and Adison tries to hide her eye roll. My smile turns into a smirk.

"Alright," Savannah claps before starting the car. "Let's get this show on the road!"

I take Adison's hand in my own and hide them between both our legs. I wink down at her as she smiles.

Alicia's P.O.V

"Let's go Jake's instead," I tell Jason while pulling out my phone and dialing Jake's restaurants number.

"Alright. I think your parents are there." Jason tells me just as someone picks up on the other end.

"Hi there, it's Alicia. I was wondering, do you have a table for nine?" I ask into the phone.

"We sure do, love." Judith replies happily. "I assume you're coming now. Under Alicia, yes?"

"Yep. Thanks Judy!" I hang up after she says goodbye. I open my messages.

"Oh," Liam grins as he looks over my shoulder. "Messaging your secret lover, I see."

"Sure, if Breanna's my secret lover." I roll my eyes before elbowing him in his chest. He let's out a hiss of pain. "Move over, jerk."

"Breanna is my secret lover." Andrew insists from in front of me.

My eyes meet Jason's through the rear-view mirror. His eyebrows shoot up. "You have a boyfriend I don't know about?"

I find myself blushing as I deny. He smirks slightly before turning his attention back to the road.

"Can I have Savannah's number?" Liam asks from beside me.