(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 11

“What’s the deal-e-o?” Savannah asks from inside my wardrobe.

“I don’t know,” I tell her honestly. “Mom says yes, dad says no.”

She laughs, coming out of the wardrobe wearing only a plain black singlet. “So whose word do we take?”

I shrug. “I want to take moms.”

“But you don’t want to get on dads bad side?”

I sigh. “Exactly.”

She falls onto my bed, groaning as she does. I make myself comfortable by lying half on top of her.

“What will you dress up as if I do end up having it?” I ask her.

“Hm…” She wonders before a small smirk slips onto her face.

“Oh God,” I mutter.

“Probably a race girl!” She exclaims, laughing. “Because I’m so fast and furious and all.”

I burst out laughing and she does the same.

“You’re not serious?” I finally manage to ask her through my laughter.

“I am!” She tells me. “Watch, I’ll show you what I have in mind.”

I shake my head before falling on top of her again. I wait patiently as she grabs my laptop that I’d earlier abandoned. She brings my webpage up, muttering to herself “Mozilla for the win.”

I laugh silently, watching as she clicks onto the ever so famous Google and types in her desired outfit. She scrolls through many pages until finally she comes across what she’s looking for. She squeals in excitement.

I can’t help the grin that finds its way onto my face as I look over her ideal outfit. I can already see it on Savannah. It’s simple with its miniature black shorts, and its low cut striped shirt. Simple, yet perfect for Savannah. She can rock anything.

“That’s perfect for you,”

She grins up at me. “I think most of the girls already know how they’re dressing. We only have to worry about you now.”

I sigh. “Well I don’t know if I’m having it yet, so let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves.”

“Licia,” She laughs. “We both know dad will give in.”

“I’m not so sure this time, Sav.”

“But you’re daddy’s little girl, his favorite.”

I shake my head. “Of course I’m his favorite, I’m the only one!”