You're Not Quite Satan But I Really Think I Hate You

“Come here, I want you to meet someone” she said grabbing my hand dragging me to the kitchen. “This is Jack” she said pointing to a guy that, looking good at him, he wasn’t bad, so I authorized myself to completely check him. His hair was black with some parts of it blond, it was really long covering his eyes, his eyes were of a really dark brown really big it was a little hypnotizing, his skin was white with a little bit of gold, his nose was a little large but it was kinda cute, he was wearing a black skinny jean with a gray hoodie and his smile was all goofy, he looked really sweet and hot.

“This is Mr. Barakat’s son, your father’s partner and he’s gonna take care of you while we’re out” my mom said, okay forget about the cuteness, my appreciation look turned out into a one of contempt, that clearly didn’t affected him since he still was with the smile on his face. My dad interrupted the awkward silence while he was coming downstairs with his baggage

“Let me help you” my “babysitter” offer. ‘Idiot’ I thought.

The car from the airport arrived, the driver helped them with their suitcases

“Please Sammy I don’t want any problem, just follow Jack’s instructions please” my dad said

“Fine dad. Have a nice trip, love you” I said a little sad thinking that they were leaving not knowing how much time I’ll see them again. My dad kissed my forehead before he went to the car were Ana was already sit waving at me and my mom hugged me “I love you Sammy, please be nice” she said smiling going to the car.

I watched the car until it disappear, I turned on my heels to get into the house but there was “Jack”, he was looking out of space to the road with his hands in his pockets he look at me and smile, a really cute smile oh stop it, he’s taking your freedom, that’s true, I thought for myself

“Hey” he said with a soft voice.

Without answer him I pass him to get into the house. When I get on there I saw two bags at the end of the stairs “And those bags?” I said

“Those are mine” he said walking behind me “I’m gonna live here, so it’d be better if we get along” I glared at him and then I went straight to my room. Why does he need to live here? I mean he could just drive here; I don’t need him 24/7 watching everything I do. But he’s cute and that’s a good thing… at least. I went to my bed and I fall asleep immediately.

I woke up when I heard three knocks on my door but I just ignored them and I kept sleeping

“Get up now or you’re going to be late for school” I heard Jack saying, I pulled over the blanket since he had turn on the lights “nothing happens if I get late to school” I lied

“Well… let’s make sure that nothing could happen, now get up” I felt as he took the blanket off of me so I hold it tighter so he couldn’t take it off, but obviously he was stronger than me and he took it off anyways.

“Oh fuck” I mutter standing up “your tantrums won’t work with me so go, take a shower, then go downstairs to have some breakfast and then leave for school” he said walking off my room.

Who the fuck does he think he is?!! I scream for myself. I went to my bathroom and I turn on the shower to let the water temper, I let my clothes get off of me and then I get in the shower letting the warm drops of water fall on my skin. Nothing was more relaxing for me that a warm shower. After I finished I got out and I covered myself with the towels, then I went to my closet and I grab my clothes. Then I went downstairs and Jack had all the things for breakfast. When he saw me he grinned at me.

“What?” I said raising an eyebrow “Don’t you have any older jeans?” he smiled. Why does he have such a cute smile?? Damn it! “It’s not old” I said coldly, he exactly knew that the jeans weren’t old; obviously he was making this to piss me off. “Don’t be such a grumpy, now have some breakfast before you go” he said pointing to the table. Everything looked pretty good but I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of me saying yes to his breakfast “I’m not hungry and I’m running a little late” I said while I grab my car keys and my backpack.

“Be here at 3:00 pm” he said before I opened the door. “Asshole” I whispered. “I heard you!” he shouted from the kitchen. “I don’t give a fuck!” I shouted before I closed the door.

“And how’d it go?” Katelin asked me while we were walking to the cafeteria “Horrible!” I said while I covered my face with my hands. “But how is him tell me!” she said excited “is he old? Nerd? Grumpy? How?!” she asked desperate

“No, no… I still don’t know” I answered in the order she asked me “so…” she asked again. “Just to start the guy is really hot! Katelin you should’ve seen him from behind!” I said biting my bottom lip

“So what’s the problem!?” she asked with eyes wide. “He’s an asshole Kate!” I said taking a sip of my water. “Why? He did something to you? Or what? Tell me Sam!” she was so desperate now that it made me laugh. “Calm down Kate! No, he didn’t do anything… not yet, but I don’t like him, he’s so cocky” I said with a disgusted face.

“So what are you gonna do?” she said with an evil smile. “Well he will have to go” smiling with her.