Hold Your Breathe

“I know he’ll leave, but don’t do anything bad to him Sam” Katelin said while we were driving to her house. “Hey where you going?” she asked when I turned to the street of her house. “I don’t wanna be in my house” I said making a puppy face. “What? You don’t wanna see your babysitter?” she laughed. “You’re so dumb Kate” I said laughing with her. “C’mon let’s go!” she said, leading me to her house. I knew pretty well this house, it was like my second house, because every two weeks I stay here and then Katelin stays at mine.

“Hey Mrs. Rachel!” I said to Katelin’s mom. “Hey Sammy How are you?” she said hugging me. “Really good” I said smiling. “Your mom told me about her trip” she said putting a heartache face. “Yeah…” putting the same face. “Well if you need anything, you know that you can count with us Sammy” she hugged me again. “Thank you” I said.

“I don’t think she’ll need anything” Katelin laugh “her parents hire a babysitter” she said wiggling her eyebrows. I just glared at her “well mom, we’ll be in my room” she said before we went upstairs.

We talked about anything like School, gossip and a lot of crazy things

“And then did you saw the way she looked at you?” Katelin asked me

“Yeah, the day I destroy her face, she’ll be happy” fighting wasn’t my thing but this bitch Jasmine was like my mortal enemy, she gets me out of my nerves and is a constant fight every single day. And it’s really annoying to be honest.

“You’d think Chaz get mad at you if you hit her?” she asked. Chaz was my ex-boyfriend who was now Jasmine’s boyfriend. He cheated on me with her more than a couple times, one of those opportunities I catch them in the act! It was pretty horrible and heartbreaking, after that Chaz try to apologize but I send him to hell. Fuck no I was going to forgive him, and apparently that didn’t affect him since he start to date Bitch Jasmine, and since they had starting to date she became the biggest bitch ever! I mean she had been annoying to me before but then things got pretty tight, we almost got into a fight twice.

“Well I don’t know and I don’t care” I said indifferently. “Sammy is 7 pm!” Katelin said. “What?!” I asked shocked, the time fly when you’re with your best friend. “Someone is gonna get scold” she said with a singing voice. “I don’t care” I said without showing interest.

Even though I was going late to my house I still stay at Kate’s house, her mom invited me to dinner, you can’t say no to that. After dinner I went to my house, it was near 9 p.m. When I got home, I parked my house, grabbed my things and I get inside like if I was on right time.

“Which part of get here at 3 you didn’t understand?” Jack said walking to the living room area.

“And what part of I don’t care you didn’t understand?” I said while I start to walk to the stairs to go to my room, but in seconds Jack catched me in the middle of the stairs. “Look, let me explain this to you in case you haven’t understand it, your parents let me on charge of you, so if I tell you at three you get here at three” he said. “And if I don’t want to… what?” I asked. If glares could kill by now the both of us will be dead. “Easy” he said when he climb a stair, the same I was on, then he started to get closer to me while I backed until the rail stopped me. His proximity was too much, that much that our breathes start to mix, I could feel his breath and it was making me nervous but I wouldn’t show him that I was feeling like that. He was getting closer and closer but he change his road, now he was going to my neck, now I could feel his wet breath, then he start to go up to the lobe of my ear with a killer slow move. I got carried away with the moment as closed my eyes

“You lose your car” he whispered, with a really sexy voice

I opened my eyes fast to save the keys that I had in my hand, but he was faster and he take them off of my hand.

“You’re such an asshole!” I shouted to him angry. “hey… hey… behave and I might take you” he said raising one eyebrow smiling victoriously.