Bring You Closer To Me

After Sam leaved, I remembered that I had a phone interview and as I expected I got the call from the radio, they gave me the usual instructions while they were playing Dear Maria, when the song finished the guy started to talk

“And that was All Time Low with their hit ‘Dear Maria, Count Me In’ and here we are the lead guitarist Jack Barakat on the phone” that was my cue

“Hey John, hey people” I said, it feel really stupid, and then I continued talking until it was finally over. I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink

“So how was everything last night?” I heard Maria from somewhere

“It went great, I think we finally made a deal or that’s what I thought we had, but we talked a bit more” I said finding her in the counter

“What deal this time, she is always making ‘deals’ with her parents” she said giving me an knowledge look

“Well I told her that if she does the things I say I’ll give her her car back. She agreed I think” I shrugged.

“So she took the car back, but she did what you said?”

“mmm she did her homework but I don’t know if she’ll comeback at 3” I sighed.

“Don’t worry” Maria said patting my shoulder “I’m sure she will” I smiled.

While she leaved I went to the living room area to play guitar and think about some things. Last night went really great with Sam and I’d like to meet her more, I mean we can’t be just ‘babysitter’ and ‘babysit’ I wanna be more than that maybe her friend but last night when I looked at her, I felt butterflies or something weird in my stomach, WHAT THE HELL?!, when she was in front of me I couldn’t stop looking her eyes. The cutest green I’ve seen and her lips looked so soft, so cute I just wanted to lean over the table and kiss her. I shouldn’t be thinking like this ’cause if I get feelings for her I would mix things and everything would go bad so I need to stop.

My phone ringed, the screen flashed the name of Alex but I’m not in the mood to talk I need to think so I cut the call but he kept calling until I send him a text saying that my voice was gone so I couldn’t talk.

Between think about Sam and play guitar, Sam was winning so I grabbed my jacket and left the house without any word. I walk until my legs hurt and I found a park and I stay there. I don’t know how long I was at the park until I checked my phone and I saw that it was 7 o’clock!! HOLY CRAP!! I walked as fast as I could to get to the house, once I arrived the house was empty Maria had left a note saying “Sam arrived at 3:05, you’re doing well” I smiled. I walked upstairs and I heard music coming from Sam’s bedroom, the urge of get in her room hit me again and I even grabbed the handle but I left before I did something stupid.

Later at 9:30 I heard noises coming from downstairs, I walked through the hallway and I saw Sam’s door open I debated in my head whether I went downstairs or not Go for her dumbass! My head said or maybe my dick, I kept walking in the hallway then downstairs until I get to the kitchen and I saw Sam trying to get a glass from the rack shelf, she didn’t even notice me standing there, she looked so cute on the tip of her foots with her pajamas which let me tell you it was so damn hot Now is your chance to go for her GO! My mind said I nodded and walked until I was behind her and I grabbed her by the waist.

“AAAH!” she screamed, it made me giggles.

“Did I scared you?” I asked her squeezing her waist.

“No I just like scream like a psycho around the house” she said with her back to me, I wanted that she turned to see her eyes and I don’t maybe do something.

“You need help?” I asked when she tried to reach the glass again.

“No” she said getting on the tip of her toes and also kinda rubbing her ass in my area since I put her close to me which drive me crazy.

“I’m gonna help you anyways” I said letting go one hand of her waist putting her closer to me “here” I said giving her the glass.

“I didn’t needed your help” she said still not facing me. I needed to look at her.

“Hey what did we said about the fights?” I whispered in her ear, I feel her shill and her breathing started to go faster. I stepped back so I could turn her around facing me and I pulled her closer to me again really close, I put my hands on her waist, she looked me in the eyes and I loss it, I was hypnotized when she looked at me. I leaned closer to her and I could feel her breath on my lips until finally our lips made contact.

Her lips were like heaven!! A soft and delicious heaven. She put one of her hands around my neck, I think she still had the glass in the other one, idk, I started to rub circles with my thumbs on her hips but it was over the shirt, I wanted to feel more of her. She deepened the kiss while I sucked her bottom lip, I wanted to tasted her more, she wouldn’t let me! So I pressed her against the kitchen bar and I think I heard a noise coming from her mouth. Was I making her moan or it was just a sound of pain?

I leaned my head to the side biting her lip, I think she knew what I wanted since she let my tongue get in her mouth letting me check her inside, it felt so good! We should be doing this all day. Things were getting so good, our breathings were getting a little excited while I played with the hem of her shirt until I put my hands on her waist, and her skin was so soft. All of the sudden I heard glass breaking into millions of pieces, we split the kiss and I turned to check but it wasn’t important it was just the glass Sam was holding I turned again to keep kissing her but she moved away looking ashamed.

“I… I just… I was…” she didn’t say anything instead she leaved the kitchen as soon as possible, I try to catch her but it was too late then I heard her slamming the door.

Oh well that went great, didn’t?

____________________________________________________

Hey everybody! I'm so so sorry i hadn't unploaded there are no excuses to say, i was just lazy ((SORRY)) 

So in the next chapter Sam is coming back!!

how do you think thing will go? tell me :D

I love you and thank you for reading

sorry for the grammar mistakes