There's Room For Two.

“What?” I said looking at his eyes, they were so deep also really cute, no wait HE is the cute stop it you jerk remember everything that he has done to you? Oh right

“I like you” he smiled “we should get along” he started to eat his burger and I try to understand what the hell he just said

“I don’t think so” I said, stupid pride

“Why not?” he said laughing “look, you do what I say and I don’t say anything else…” he was waiting for to say something but he continued “in fact, here…” he took out my car keys “have your keys” he put them on the table “just get home at three, do your homework and I won’t say anything ‘annoying’” he put the keys closer to me.

“Still, I don’t like you” I said grabbing my keys, he just laughed.

After we eat because despite all the times I said no to the food he order for me anyways, we got in the car and we went home. The ride home was silent but sometimes I looked at Jack for the corner of my eye and he was smiling, I think he knew I was looking at him or something. When we got home I went to my room to make my homework and when I finished it was around 10:00 pm so I went to my bed and before I knew it I was asleep.

The next morning I woke up by myself and immediately went to the bathroom to get a quick shower. Then I went to my closet and I pick some white skinny jeans, a grey and black sweatshirt, my black Converse, my classes and my bag, then I went downstairs to find Jack playing an acoustic guitar, I have to admit it he looked sexy playing but I play it cool like I didn’t care. When Jack found out that I was looking at him he smiled me

“What?” he said with that smile

“Nothing, I’m just gonna grab a cereal bar” I said, I try to sound disinterested and he buy it

“Oh okay, just be here at three all right?” he said, smiling again. Stop smiling damn it!!

“I can’t promise anything!” I shouted before close the door.

“Hey we made a deal!” I heard him before I get in my car.

“You made it” I said in my car and then I turn it on.

On the way to school I turned on the radio, there was a band playing, they sounded really good. When the song finished the radio announcer start to talk “And those were All Time Low with their hit Dear Maria Count Me In, and here we’re on the phone with their guitarist Jack Barakat-…” wait what?? That can’t be possible, no! that’s just a coincidence. I change the radio station but before I knew it I was already in school.

“Sam!” I heard Katelin when I was getting out of the car. I was a little confused about the whole radio thing Stop Sam just let it go! Is just a coincidence! Yes just a coincidence. “Sam? Hey earth to Sam?” she was waving her hand in front of me

“What? Oh Hey Kate” I said, it looked like I was out of earth.

“What were you thinking? Maybe your hot babysitter?” she said wiggling her eyebrows

“What? No!” I laughed

“Well it seems that you did something good since you have your car back” she said pointing to my car.

“Nah we just made a deal” I started to walk to our lockers.

“And he convinced you just like that?” she looked at me with suspicious eyes “how many time have I tried to male some deals with you and you just say no without even try it? Just admit it Sam, he’s driving you crazy!” she start to tickle me singing some “awws”.