Claire's Interview!

Caesar Flickerman takes a seat across from Claire on stage.

The crowd goes wild as they see the victor of the games dressed in a beautiful red dress.

Caesar waits for the crowd to settle down before starting the interview. "Claire, how did you feel at the start of the games?"

Claire thinks for a second, 1. "I was terrified. Although having an alliance comforted me, I hadn't decided whether I could trust them or not. But, looking back now, it was rather foolish of me, seeing as they turned out to be."

Caesar nods along, as the crowd claps with encouragement.

"What were your thoughts when Clover didn't return from the cornucopia?"

"I'll be honest, I thought she had left our alliance. If Penelope were here, she would've told you the same thing. We thought she took all of the goodies and was going to attack us. That night, we took shorter shifts, just to make sure we wouldn't fall asleep. We had extra weapons with us, but it was all pointless when the anthem played. We saw her face in the sky, and cried together. It seems silly, having only known her for a few days, but she gave her life for us. That is something we could never repay."

Caesar looks at her sadly, before asking. "Do you think the other tributes saw you as a threat?"

"I honestly don't know. I guess maybe some of them did, but we were never tracked down or followed. If they saw us as a threat, wouldn't they attack?"

Caesar nods along with Claire's answer, agreeing.

Caesar looks at you sadly before asking. "When Penelope died, what were you thinking? How did you react? What do you wish you could've done?"

Claire looked down, holding back the tears. "P-Penelope dying was horrifying. I just w-watched from a tree, when I could've done something! I could've shot Shay before she got there, but I didn't, and I will forever regret it."

Caesar looked down with sympathy in his eyes, while the crowd awed in sadness. Caesar then cleared his throat "Lastly, how did you feel when you had to kill Hailey?"

He asked sadly.

Claire looked down again, but now letting some tears fall before sniffling. "Killing Hailey, was unbearable, yet somehow I managed to do it. I was protecting myself, but I still wish that there were two victors, so we weren't put into that position."

Caesar wiped a single tear that had fallen and raised your hand in the air. "Our 67th Annual Hunger Games victor, Claire from District 12!

---------------

Congratulations to all the tributes, you all did very well! Sequel games if interested coming shortly!