Day 1 Chapter!

The count down comes to an end and the gong goes off, signalling the start of the Games. The tributes leapt from their pedestals and race to the cornucopia, some faster than others.

Claire from 12 and Lilian from one make it clear they're both the fastest of the bunch, Claire just a little bit ahead. Lilian waste no time in starting a battle, she tackles Claire down to the ground and both tributes are rolling on the ground trying to get an advantage against one another. Claire manages to knock her out with a right punch, wasting no time and races to the cornucopia. The tributes don't bother with Lilian as they have enough to worry about.

Being the first one there she grabs a lot of useful supplies, and she's lucky to get one of the 2 bows, along with a backpack, first aid kit, and a net before taking off to the edge of the forest awaiting her alliance partners while observing the battles.

Just as Claire rushes off Jack from 3 soon arrives, with Ella right behind him. Jack is picking up a backpack and whip when Ella slashes you with her sword; creating a big gash on your left side of your stomach. Before Ella can finish you off she sees you alliance partner, Aria racing towards you, before she can get to you, you race off into the forest.

Aria arrives just after Ella disappeared, she quickly grabs her weapon of choice and first aid kit, before helping Jack to the forest.

Cameron from 2 is lucky to make it to the cornucopia with no tributes around. She looks behind her to see Kaitlyn her alliance partner the closest one, she's glad it's her and not another tribute. She grabs a pack of throwing knives along with a backpack. Now Kaitlyn has arrived, she grabs a spear, first aid kit, and net. They both make a run for the forest as they see the last 6 tributes gaining on them.

Shay from 6 takes the lead out of the 6 remaining tributes, followed shortly by Penelope and Clover. Shay grabs the last bow along with a backpack and net. Just as she turned around, Penelope was there, she noticed she didn't have any weapons so she wasn't that much of a threat.

Shay aimed her bow, and shot her arrow in the direction of Penelope. It went right into the side of the stomach, Penelope let out a painful cry. Luckily it didn't hit any internal organs, but now she'll probably die of natural infections. Shay quickly ran away, before a tribute can injure her, also hoping she can find Ella her alliance.

Penelope was on the ground struggling to get up, trying not to lodge the arrow further into her.

Aaliyah got there a couple seconds after Shay ran off. She managed to grab a rope, empty, water canteen, and a net that she put in an empty backpack. She was just about to head off when she seen Penelope struggling to get up. You went over to her. "First kill" she whispered. You then ripped the arrow out from Penelope getting ready to finish her off.

Just a few seconds before Penelope would be dead, clover jumped in front saving Penelope, but not herself.. She was slowly dying. Aaliyah was satisfied she had one kill, and took off.

Penelope rushed over to Clover wondering why she'd save her, they weren't even that close, they were only allies. "Try to win" were Clovers last words before the first cannon went off. Penelope had tears streaming down her face and looked up to see Lilian gained consciousness. She grabbed a sleeping bag, net, rope and axe, then took off to the edge of the woods were she'd find Claire.

Lilian being the second to last one there didn't need to worry about the other tributes. She grabbed a couple supplies of what was left which were: rope, empty water canteen and a sword, before taking off in search of Aliyah.

Hailey is the unlucky last one to get there. She manages to grab a backpack, axe, net, and a pack of matches.

Claire is waiting for her two alliance members, when Penelope comes running panting a little, looking scared. "There you are! Where's clover?" Penelope looks down "she didn't make it, she saved me" she said gesturing to her gash. Luckily she grabbed a first aid kit, she helped clean your wound and fix it up as much as possible. You heard footsteps coming so you guys headed deeper in the forest.