Day 6 Final Two!

So I know this was only due Thursday, but all three of you sent your entries early, so thank you! I've read over each entry 3 times and this was a tough decision to make. Each one of you are very talented writers, so congratulations on making it this far! I'll be announcing the final two in this chapter, then writing a chapter of how the events happened. After this, the final two will get their task which in the end will chose the winner! Good luck!

____________________________________

So I've come to my conclusion..

•@Bookworm6679: You're safe, your entry was well written and amazing! I enjoyed reading it, it was very different from the other two which I enjoyed!Congratulations, you are moving on as one of the final two, good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour.

•@The_Singing_Kitten and @DisneyWorldInfoQueen: I enjoyed reading both of yours, and they were extremely well written, sadly one of you will not move on as one of the final two.

•@DisneyWorldInfoQueen: I'm sorry to say, but you will not be moving on as one of the final two, congrats on making it this far into the competition, you were a great competitor.

•@The_Singing_Kitten: it looks like you're moving on with @Bookworm6679 as the final two, May the odds be ever in your favour!