Reaping Day: Shay, District 6

Name: Shay Williams

Age: 16

Appearance: unnatural dark purple hair and green eyes

Personality: loves to make people laugh and always cracks a joke before doing something bad.

Played by: luv2writeandread

_________________

'Life is full of surprises. You turn a corner and there it is. Something crazy happens. We'll living in district 6 under the capitals control isn't the best. We live in poverty as the capital wastes enough to feed my district alone 5 life times.

Well today's corner held thee reaping. A day in witch one girl and boy are chosen to live a living hell until they eventually die. Yes, one person wins but do they really?

They would have at least killed one person in the process. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I was dressed in a beautiful dress with my hair pulled back in a pony tail. Yea dress up so you could look cute when your picked to die.

The girl when over and chose the name. When she said Shay Williams it sent chills down my spine.

"Shay" she said again.

I slowly made my way up and stayed strong. I couldn't cry. It would just show everyone else how week I can be.

The they called the other person. I didn't pat attention and then we were off to say good bye to our family's. But of course another surprise was held at the next turn.

My mom didn't sow up. She said something to me before the reaping.

" I will wait here Shay and if you don't come back after I will out an end to my life because of the chance tours may end, I will not be there to day good bye please know that I love you."

Then I was off to the capital.'

-Shay Williams (luv2writeandread)