ღChapter 8ღ[Sam's Pic]~The Party

Thank you for the comments and voting and most of all thanks for reading. I'll do my best in making it as interesting as possible. This chapter seems to be short but I'm not sure. Tell me what do you think. Boring?

Please continue reading to tell me what do you think...

Arrigatogozaimas ^_^

*******************************************************************

"Samuel? How did you get here?"

"Tyler?"

"Hey pal. So it's you." both of them hug each other and sat down on a talk. I who is sitting in front of them also is out of their sight. What are they? Long lost friends or something till forgetting that a lady is sitting in front of them?

"So how's life?"

"Going on fine. What are you doing here anyway?"

"I've finish my training in Arab and now I'm here to be permanent in my father's hospital."

"Good to know that you're here. I'm so glad to find you here."

"So how's your Ashy?"

"She's fine. Once in a while she'll ask about you."

"I met her in Arab 5 years ago. It's good to know that both of you are together."

"Talking about me, what about you? Do you have any?"

"I have a lot."

"I know that. Since high school, you're always attracting girls around you making them to circle you like a lollipop."

"Well Tyler, you're not expert in making them fall for you like I did. Didn't you know that I'm like a Lady's Man?"

"I know and you stole my ladyof dreams."

"Who? Miss Chalet? Well, be glad that you didn't worship her for long because you might have faced her darling's fist of tiger."

"Don't tell me you face it."

At one part, I'm getting upset and pissed. He's here to talk to me but end up with this Pig Head? So what am I here for? Being a puppet doing nothing but nodding my head? I better get out of here. As I was about to stand, I felt someone holding my hand. When I turn, it is none other than Samuel. He is talking to Pig Head but still his hands are holding onto mine. I sat back and look at both of them. Why is he telling me to sit anyway?

"Where are you trying to go Ming?"

"No where. Seeing that both of you are like missing the old days so I don't want to be a third person interrupting both of you."