🎆Special Chapter🎆

* not my art! None of the art in this book is mine. If you look up at the top left corner that is the person who made this  (obviously - Tomo_JK)

      Katsuki and Izuku have been dating for a month now. Their relationship was good, they did have a few arguments though. It was the Fourth of July and the two boys were wanting to hangout with each other for his holiday. They have planned it for awhile now and really wanted to go on a date. However, their parents had other plans. Inko wanted to spend the whole day decorating and spending the holiday with her son. Mitsuki wanted to do the same thing. Katsuki and Izuku were staying at their parents houses for the week. Izuku and Katsuki would do something that their parents will soon scold them for. They spent the whole day with their parents until it was around 6:00. Izuku headed to his room and pretend to be asleep. It was pretty early but the sky was darker than it would usually be so he played it off. Katsuki just closed his door and walked out of the front door. He decides to walk instead of driving the car because if he was sneaking out he wanted to pull it off.

     Izuku waited until his mother checked in on him and closed the door. He jumps out of bed grabbing his backpack that he had brought home with him and climbs out his window which was a few feet high considering he lived in an apartment. People would think he was crazy. Katsuki walks and stopped in his tracks once he sees Izuku climbing down his window stories high. He walks quickly over only to get there when Izuku's feet hit the ground. "You are one crazy bastard Deku." Katsuki says hugging him tight. Izuku gladly returns the hug.

     "I know." Izuku says as they quickly walk away and into town. They find a nice spot and sit down at a fairly clean table with little to no people around the area. Izuku takes food out of his pack along with champagne  (Non-alcoholic). They have a nice second dinner that they ate. After that was over they went to stores and other places. "There are going to be lots of fireworks tonight, I can't wait to see them!" Izuku says brightly. Katsuki smiles and intertwines his fingers with Izuku's and they walk around town. "You know that one beach that used to have all the trash but, its now clear?"

     "The one you cleared?" Izuku blushes and nods his head. "Yeah...?"

     "Do you think it would be a good spot to see the fireworks? I mean I know it is kinda stupid, you might not like it either. I don't know if you would like it. Maybe we shou-" Izuku was cut off by a hot warm kiss on his soft lips by Katsuki.

     "Stop mumbling nerd. We are going to that beach." When they get there the sun already set and it was the perfect time for fireworks. They place a small picnic blanket down and sit on it watching the sunset. Katsuki then turns to Izuku and kisses him. Izuku kisses back passionately. They both stop only to stare into each others eyes. Izuku slightly furrows his brows looking down. "Whats wrong?" Katsuki asks placing a hand on Izuku's chin lifting his head up so their eyes would meet. Izuku grabs Katsuki's face and kisses him softly, gently. Then the sound of a loud boom could be heard. As their eyes open from a light in the distance they are faced with the beautiful colors of reds, oranges, pinks, and purples.

     "I love you so much. I don't know how I would live without you in my life." Izuku says and Katsuki almost cries... Almost. He smiles and kisses Izuku again loving the way their lips move like their was no tomorrow. Their lips were dancing the the tingly feeling of the kiss spread throughout their body as their eyes were closed and the lights from the distance light up. After awhile they were heading back to their parents houses. The time was now 11:35 and Izuku sneaks up the stairs up to his front door. He the  proceeds to go into his room to find his mother there.

 He the  proceeds to go into his room to find his mother there

     His mother was patiently waiting for him. Izuku comes up with a lie only to be shut down by non other than All Might. Meanwhile Katsuki walks through his front door getting hit in the back of the head rather harshly. He turns and looks at his angry mother. She scolds him and this was Izuku's and Katsuki's 'oh shit' moment. Izuku was getting bombarded with questions form both his mother and All might. Izuku stood their motionless not knowing what to say or do in that moment. He wasn't going to tell them about what happened because that was his private business. "Izuku, after everything I thought you would be more honest and careful! You have never acted this way before." Inko says scolding Izuku. "I left you in All Might's care as well as mine, but that does not mean you get to disobey your mother."

     "Midoriya, my boy, why exactly did you lie in the first place?" Izuku presses his lips together disconnecting their eye contact. He honestly had no words. Katsuki was his boyfriend and he was allowed to hangout with him but tonight was special for many reasons. This was the first time the two boys have had peace and quiet to hangout alone. Without any interruptions they would be able to enjoy the whole day.

     "I... I just went out okay? Its not a big deal-"

     "NOT a big deal? This is a big deal nobody knew where you were or what you were doing." Inko says a little worry in her voice.

     "I went to go have a little time for myself on the fourth of July. It's a holiday and I just wanted to make it special." Inko and All Might exchange a curious eye at each other wondering what he was talking about.

     "Were you with anyone?" All Might asks.

     "Kacchan..." Izuku says looking down.

     "You sneak out of your home to hangout with young Bakugou on the fourth of July...?" All might asks in disbelief. Here's the thing, All Might doesn't know about the two boys relationship. Izuku forgot to tell him and was a little nervous too non the less. Once Izuku remembers this his mouth opens slightly and he rubs the back of his nape. He bites the inside of his cheek not knowing how to proceed with this conversation. "What did you to do?" Izuku blushes and doesn't know how to formulate words anymore.

     "All do you know about Katsuki's and Izuku's relationship?" Inko asks looking towards all might and then too her son. All Might shakes his head and Inko's eyes widen. All Might now looked at her confused. Inko looked towards her embarrassed son and raised her eye brows. Izuku nods his head giving his mother permission to proceed to say what she needed to. "Izuku and Katsuki are dating." All Might's eyes widen and he smiles widely. He gets up hugging Izuku.

     "Why didn't you tell me young Midoriya!? I'm so happy for you two!" Izuku smiles and almost starts crying - nothing new - at the words All Might exclaimed. Izuku was still scolded but he didn't get into much trouble.

     "We just went on a spectacular date to celebrate together and our relationship." Izuku says answering the question. He wasn't going to give details because those were his and his alone with Katsukis. Izuku clears out his backpack he brought and sets it in his room after All Might and Inko left his room. Izuku changes into nightwear then grabs his phone texting Katsuki.

My Nerd: Hey Kacchan!

Kacchan: Hey nerd, did you get caught?

My Nerd: YUP!

Kacchan: Why does the text seem like you are happy about it?

My Nerd: Idk... I just wanted to text you goodnight and thank you for thinking of this date. It was one of the best one's we have had.

Kacchan: I'm glad you decided to come. Today was fun, especially the beach! I had no idea you could swim that well.

My Nerd: I almost drowned though lol! OH btw did you get in trouble?

Kacchan: Yes, but its fine.

My Nerd: Hey....Kacchan?

Kacchan: Yes?

My Nerd: I don't know if I will ever stop needing you by my side

Katsuki stares at the message and smiles

Kacchan: You will alwasy be by my side whether I like it or not

My Nerd: I bet your dumbass is smirking right now enjoying that I am satisfying your thoughts.

Kacchan: HEY! THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ME CUTE NERD!

My Nerd: HaHA!  I love you Katsuki

Kacchan: I love you too Izuku.

~The end~