Camping Part 4

Izuku's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of some laughter and Kacchan yelling. I smile and realize I'm not in Todoroki's car anymore. I am in a tent and I know that Kacchan and I were sharing a tent because I see his stuff and it smells like him in here. I like the way he smells. It sounds weirder than it is. It's nostalgic and I miss being able to hangout with him like we used to when we were kids. I change into something comfy and put on my shoes. I walk out of the tent closing it with the zipper and walk over to where I saw most of my peers. "DEKU! HII!" Uraraka yells waving her hand. I wave my hand and walk over to her. I sit down next to her and Todoroki lights a fire with his quirk. I smile at him and we both burst into laughter remembering what I said to him at the sports festival. Everyone didn't understand but they didn't need to. This became a sort of inside joke me and Todoroki share and I think they give any relationship a good chance for staying strong.

I see Kacchan with Kirishima and they walk up and sit down across from me and Uraraka. We had fish for breakfast and it was actually pretty good. "What are we doing today?" Kaminari ask's.

"We will be staying in our camp sight for this day getting everyone set up. After that we can all do something fun. Maybe a game or two." Yaoyorozu states. Everyone cheers and smiles and I do the same. I didn't feel like smiling so I forced it. I don't know why but I've been bothered ever since the villain attack. I guess I've been depressed and I didn't want to bother anyone with my problems and make them theirs. After everyone finished eating we all started to fix some of the tents because they were bending oddly. We also cleaned the inside of them. Then everyone turns their attention to Tsuyu. She explains that we will be playing one of the games. Finally. I think because I really want to be happy for myself and everyone around me, so maybe this would help.

"Okay everyone! We will be playing a game after we eat lunch! The game we will play is capture the flag. OKAY LUNCH TIME!" ever-yone rushes to lunch so they could play the game. I decided to skip lunch and walk into the woods a bit. I grab my sketch book and walk into the woods finding a nice big boulder. I sit on top of it and start to finish my hero costume along with my most recent picture with all my peers.

Katsuki's P.O.V

Me and dumb hair walk over to eat breakfast I see Deku and he looked so cute in his outfit. I blush at this because all I really want to do is hug and kiss him. I wish I wasn't such an ass sometimes. Then frog girl explains a game of capture the flag. I get a little hyped ready to play this game. I look over to Deku and he looks off. He didn't seem like his happy self. I then watch him walk off into the woods. After thirty minutes everyone starts to chat about the game and I notice Deku still isn't here. I see him walk back and put his sketch book in our tent. He walks over and sits next to round face and raccoon eyes. I make a 'tch' sound and look over at the frog. "Okay everyone. The teams. Red team: Uraraka, Todoroki, Me, Midoriya, Kirishima. Yellow team: Bakugou, Sero, Jiro, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, and Ashido. Iida will be a referee or something because he doesn't want anyone to get severely hurt during the game."

We all start the game and run into the woods. Everyone was separated and I was excited to beat the loser's team. Obviously my team would win with me on it. I was at a competition given how smart that Deku was. The game went on until I met up with calamari and tape guy. We saw the teams flag and walk to get it. We saw frog girl pass it to the girl who makes things. Then round face ran with it and the other two started to attack us and I hated the fact that I ran away form a fight. I see Half n' Half and Deku and then I see Deku grab his right side as if he was in pain. I remembered the pain killers and I remember how they were prescriptions. I felt like I was watching a movie about Deku and Half n' Half. They continue walking. I decide I shouldn't do anything to them but then I hear a gasp. I turn my head see Deku fall to his knees placing one hand on the ground and the other grabbing his side. Half n' Half kneels down quickly placing one hand on Deku's back and looks around his surroundings. I rush over and he looks so relived, I was surprised.