Camping Part 11

There was a storm and it was getting really bad. They ended up making the drive way shorter because of how fast Todoroki was driving. The drive wasn't as long so they didn't have to drive for six hours. They only had two thanks to Todoroki. Izuku woke up a few times but soon feel back to sleep. Kirishima woke up but stayed up and took the wheel while Todoroki slept for a bit. "Kirishima, drop Deku and I off at my house, not the dorms." Kirishima agreed but asked why.

     "We have to go to a dinner or some shit for my old hag and his mom. They are catching up or some crap. We are being forced to go, and I thought it would be better if we just stop there. I still have some stuff in my crappy ass room. My dad also has some crap he will let me use so don't go around worrying about me or some shit. I don't need your worry." Kirishima nodded nervously but didn't say anything. It didn't seem to take long. They stopped out front of Katsuki's place.

     "Is anyone even up?" Kirishima asked while Todoroki started to wake up from his nap.

     "My dad maybe, if not I still have a key so I'm fine. I'm taking Deku with me as well. His ass wont wake up though." Kirishima offered to help him bring his stuff in and Katsuki agreed after hearing Kirishima plead for what seemed like hours. Todoroki also helped. The rain had stopped raining as hard but it was still raining. Katsuki tried waking Izuku up but when Izuku woke up he was out of it and he had a stuffy nose. Katsuki places a hand on his forehead and sighs heavily. "Damn nerd, already starting to get sick." Katsuki whispers to himself. He shushes Izuku and Izuku falls back to sleep. Katsuki unbuckles his seat belt and puts a hoodie over his cute green head. He places Izuku on his back and slams the car door shut.

     Katsuki knocks on his door and a light turns on along with the door opening to reveal a confused mother. "When the hell did you get here Katsuki? And why the hell is it so late!?" Mitsuki Bakugou says whisper-yelling.

     "We are going out with Auntie Inko right? So I thought it would be easier to stay HERE instead of the DORMS because they are FURTHER AWAY HAG!" Katsuki growls. Katsuki walks in with some of his luggage in his hand still supporting Izuku who was heavily sleeping on his back. Kirishima brings in the rest of the rest of the luggage and Todoroki and Kirishima say goodbye. Katsuki brings Izuku into his room and lays him down on a bed that was in his room. He then brings the rest of the luggage into his room and takes some clothes out of his closet. He got a pair of gray sweatpants and a blue shirt that he hasn't worn since middle school. "Hey... Izuku wake up..." Izuku gets up holding his forehead as if he was in pain. 

     "Where are we?" Izuku says in the dark room only lit by hallway outside the ajar door.

     "We are at my house. Our clothes got we from the rain and you already have a fever. I don't need you becoming even more sick so we have to take a shower and dry off not to get even more sick." Izuku agrees and stands up only to wobble to the side a little bit. Katsuki places a hand around Izuku's waist and helps the tired boy walk to the bathroom with the change of clothes. They step into the bathroom and close the door. Izuku takes his shoes off and sets them by the sink. Katsuki does the same and then starts the shower for him. Izuku takes his damp socks on along with his damp shirt that was still a little soaked. "Is this water warm enough for you?" Katsuki asks looking back at Izuku's tired state.

     Katsuki walks over and sets Izuku down on the toilet. Izuku was on the verge of falling back to sleep. "Wow nerd, you really haven't been sleeping haven't you... Probably because of the villain attack. Unless..." Katsuki starts and then pushes back some of the messy green hair covering a part of his forehead. He looks at the wound on his forehead. It looked clean and okay from the outside. Katsuki starts to unwrap the bandage and Izuku tiredly tries to grab hid hand but Katsuki stops him by grabbing Izuku's reaching hand.