Camping Part 2

It's been ten minutes since the long drive started. Kirishima was scrolling through his phone and talking to everyone in the car. Todoroki was driving seeming very pleased and actually happy. Katsuki was listening to Kirishima and occasionally glancing at Izuku. Izuku got out his sketch book and plugged his earbuds in and starts to play some music. Izuku smiles once he finds a good song. Katsuki looks and saw Izuku smile. Katsuki blushes and shakes his thoughts away and faces the opposite direction. Izuku starts to draw in his sketchbook. He didn't want to continue his hero costume because it was giving him some anxiety. He just started to draw everyone is class 1-A. "Wow! That's an awesome drawing Midoryia. I had no idea you could draw so well." Katsuki looks too his left and sees Izuku's drawing and he was actually impressed. He hasn't gotten far, he only drew himself. But the way he drew it made Katsuki blush. Izuku was pretty toned and pretty in-shape. Pretty in general.

"Thanks Kirishima! I've been drawing for awhile. I thought I should work on it because I enjoy doing it. I also wanted to add more details to things I thought were important."

"If you don't stop talking about your cool drawing you're going to start mumbling your stupid shit like you always do." Kirishima looks at Todoroki and they both smile at each other.

"Sorry Kacchan..." Izuku says.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I just said Deku's drawing was cool and I didn't even know I said that crap. Hopefully the nerd didn't catch onto that. I know Kirishima did becasue he had this big ass smirk on his face and I death glared him making sure he didn't laugh or say anything. Then I look over at Icy-Hot and HES also smiling. I really hate this car ride already. I see Deku put an earbud back in. I observe him more closely while dumb hair and Icy-Hot talk. He looked tired. He also looked like he didn't feel good and for some dumb reason I was worrying over him. I wanted to ask him what was wrong. I pull out one of his earbuds and ask. "What's going on with you. You're acting weirder than your weird self." The face Deku makes after that surprises me. He looked... caught? I don't even know.

"Oh... I'm fine. Nothing to worry about..."

I then say, "I wasn't worrying nerd..."

"Yeah... Are you sure you're okay. Bakubro has a point, you have been acting a little... different lately."

Izuku P.O.V

"Guy's I'm fine." I say a little annoyed and they all seem to be a little surprised but stop pushing the subject. I take a deep breath and let it out but quietly making sure no one can hear. I started to get nervous thinking about how they almost found out I still haven't recovered. If they knew they would probably want me to be checked into a hospital or keep a close eye on me as if I was a young child. That thought got my blood boiling but I tried to calm down. I continue to draw until I've done four of my classmates including myself. We come to a sudden stop and I see it is an actually nice looking gas station. I smile to myself and everyone starts to get out and so do I. Once I step out I felt a little light headed and close the door lingering my hand on it for a second or two before letting go. "Are you okay, Midoriya?" Todoroki ask's me. Of all people I knew he would catch on the fastest to my problems.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little wobbly from being in the car for five hours." I sigh and he looks at me and continues to say, "You look a little pale. And everyone in the car got out fine. Are you sure you are okay?"

I then smack my forehead and he asks me whats wrong. Now I remember why I was so lightheaded. I didn't eat a lot for breakfast this morning. "I didn't eat a lot for breakfast this morning, and I skipped dinner last night." Todoroki looks at me and drags me inside the gas station.