Camping Part 8

The sun seeps through the orange tent giving it a nice luminescent orange glow on both of the two sleeping boys faces. Katsuki was the first to wake up before Izuku. He looks down to see a peaceful boy next to him. He smiles and runs a hand through the green boys hair. Katsuki sits up bringing Izuku to his chest. Izuku stirs awake and looks up at Katsuki. They exchange a small smile and part from each others grasp. Izuku changed into a nice green hoodie with a t-shirt under it. He was about to put on some shoes but was stopped when Katsuki reaches over and kisses his forehead suddenly. Izuku bewildered looks at a smirking ash blond haired boy walking out of the big orange tent with a wide smirk on his face. 

As Katsuki walks outside he is greeted by Todoroki smiling at him. Katsuki rolls his eyes and makes a 'tch' sound with mouth. He sits down next to Todoroki. "So.... Did you have fun last night?" Katsuki's attention was darted toward Todoroki. 

     "If you are implying that something happened nothing did." Katsuki says huffing in irritation.

     "Who said I was implying something?" Todoroki says with a bit of amusement. Katsuki galres at Todoroki and breaks a long stick in two before setting it in the fire bit that wasn't burning yet. Katsuki notices that some tents are gone and question's Todoroki. "Iida left with his group that he had in the begging. Apparently that had an urgent matter to attend to. Some of the girls left as well, so now it's only Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro." Katsuki grunted for a reply. "So now there is only You, me, Midoriya, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Kirishima, and Kaminari."

     Katsuki looks at Todoroki annoyed and says, "Really...? You couldn't have said there are only six people? You HAD to say a whole long ass EXPLANATION?!" Todoroki rolls his eyes and ignites the flames on his left hand and starts a fire. "DEKU" a high pitched scream yells and both boys turn around seeing Uraraka run over to Izuku.

     "Are you okay? You seemed to have gotten lost and then you barely talked to anyone yesterday." Uraraka says obviously worried. 

     "Yeah, I'm okay sorry for worrying you." Uraraka and Izuku walk over to the flames and Izuku makes eye contact with Katsuki. They haven't discussed their relationship yet. Izuku grabs his phone and it looked like he was texting someone. He then sets his phone face down on his lap and Katsuki feels a vibration in his pants pocket. Katsuki obviously watched Izuku type so when he feels the phone vibrate he looks at Izuku who was talking to Uraraka but left her gaze to glance at Katsuki. He opens his phone with his thump not bothering to type in his password just in case someone decides to snoop and watch him. Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Kirishima walk out of their tents at about the same time.

     "So.... What is for breakfast this morning?" Kirshima ask's eager to eat something.

     "Eggs with baked potatoes." Todoroki says in monotone. Everyone get's closer to the fire watching the food cook and at this time Izuku and Katsuki were the only ones sitting on the logs that surrounded the flame. 

7:03 - Deku: What are we?

7: 03 - Kacchan: What do you mean?

Katsuki knew exactly what he meant its just a part of him was scared of this new 'thing' that they have started to morph into.

7:04 - Deku: Do you still hate me?

Katsuki froze staring at the message for a good solid two minutes until the screen turns darker and shuts off. Katsuki rose his head but he saw Izuku looked down obviously upset. Katsuki glared at him knowing Izuku could feel his temper. Izuku finally rose his head and met Katsuki's glare. No. Never again. Is what Katsuki mouth to Izuku and Izukus mouth dropped most certainly surprised by his words. Katsuki was handed a plate by none other than Izuku. He didn't notice how fast he got up and gave him food. Izuku smiled at him and turning around walking back to his previous sitting spot. Izuku stops suddenly when he feels a hand grab his wrist. He turns around and Katsuki pats the seat next to him.