Camping Part 9

It wasn't long before Katsuki and Todoroki found Izuku gripping his chest fighting for breath. The two rush over as Izuku continued to sob loudly almost screaming as if he was in physical pain. Izuku clenches his eyes shut and gives up. He lets his body fall to the hard ground. He feels like his oxygen was being ripped away from his lungs that desperately craved for air. His chest felt heavy and no matter how hard he breathed in the same amount of hair would fill his lungs as if he didn't get enough. "Try and breathe okay? You will be okay." Todoroki says drooping his knees to get to Izuku's level. Todoroki put a hand on Izuku's back and rubbed it. Katsuki leans down on one knee and grabs Izuku's scared hand. Izuku squeezes his hand as if it could slip away any second. Izuku's screaming sobs soon turned into quiet tears and painful staggered breaths.

     "I am going to text Yaoyorozu that we found him, we should leave soon and get back its still morning. We might leave sooner than planned depending on Uraraka's condition." Todoroki says and stands up walking about five feet away texting then making a phone call to Yaoyorozu. Katsuki watches and he looks over at Izuku who has stopped crying and has calmed down a little more. Katsuki brings Izuku's body up and hugs in tightly.

     "Please don't cry, it pains me to see that look on you face." Katsuki says bringing him closer to him.

     "Are you *sniff* going to leave me behind?" Katsuki furrows his brows and looks at Izuku confused for a minute. At this point Todoroki was walking back to them to tell them the situation. "Are you going to be like.... him..." Todoroki stops in his tracks and Katsuki freezes. Katsuki looks over at Todoroki and they both knew he was talking about his dad.

     "No." Katsuki says a little harshly but he meant it. Now that he has Izuku he didn't want to let him go. He wanted him. Only him. "Did you take your pill today?" Izuku shoots up and stares into Katsuki's eye's horrified. He touches the head and winces at the pain from the cut he received previously. "It's okay, you can take it when we get back." Katsuki comes closer to Izuku and grabs his cheeks in his hands and kisses his forehead.

     Todoroki explains that Uraraka is fine now and she feels horrible about what happened. Everything she said was half true though. She did like Izuku. Katsuki and Izuku held hands the rest of the way and they made it back to be greeted by everyone and Uraraka hugging Izuku. She apologies and Izuku accepts her apologize. They all start to pack up their stuff because they were leaving soon. Izuku and Katsuki were in their tent laughing and talking about their childhood times until it was around lunch time. Katsuki gets a text from Kirishima.

12:18 - Shitty hair: Hey Bakubro! Ashido gave me all the materials for your first date with Midoriya!

12:18 - Bakubro: What...? 

12: 18 - Shitty hair: Remember? I agreed to help you with a date with Midoriya. You are having a lunch date! There is some good food out here, just ask him if he would like to have a date right now.

12: 19 - Bakubro: WHAT THE HELL SHITTY HAIR!! I CAN'T JUST DROP THE BALL LIKE THAT WE AREN'T EVEN PREPARED!

12: 20 - Shitty hair: Come on, everything is already set up.

12:20 - Bakubro: FINE!

     Katsuki was about to ask Izuku out and he was nervous for once in his life. "Hey... Deku?" Izuku looks up from his phone and his cute is completely adorable. His cute emerald eyes filling Katsuki's soul. his cute freckles at dance across the bridge of his nose right to his round cheeks. "Would you like.... Wo-would you like to go on a date with me l-like right now?"

     "Did you just stutter??" Izuku asks.

     "JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION ADORABLE NERD!" Izuku giggles and says, "Yes. But, now? Do you have something set up already?"