Camping Part 10

It was now early morning around 6:00 to be exact. Izuku woke up first looking up to his boyfriend. He smiles to himself as he carefully released himself from Katsuki's grasp. Izuku took one of his painkillers and walked outside of the tent after getting dressed into his last pair of clothing he brought with him. Izuku saw Todoroki and sat down next to him ass (it is supposed to be 'as' but i'm keeping it there just for a good laugh) he was packing his tent up along with his other personal belongings. "Good morning Midoriya. Sleep well?" Todoroki asks giving him a slight smile still tired.

     "Good morning Todoroki, yes I slept well for the first time since the villain attack." Izuku was a little nervous bringing it up being that Todoroki also suffered during this attack. "How did you sleep?" Izuku ask's.

     "I slept pretty well myself. Surprised myself actually because I also had a good nights sleep after the villain attack." Izuku smiles knowing his friend was doing okay. He reaches us to touch his forehead and feels a stinging pain. Izuku flinches as he barley touches his forehead. Todoroki takes note of this and stand up walking over to his big backpack. Izuku watches as he walks back with a water bottle, hydrogen peroxide, gauze, Q-tips, and a a bandage roll.

     "Todoroki I can do tha-" Todoroki cut him off.

     "Yes, but you didn't. Plus its harder to treat it if you can't see it." Izuku smiles and agrees to let Todoroki help him. Todoroki places everything down next to him. He slowly unwraps the old bandage that was around Izuku's head. Izuku squints his eyes shut from the pain of it being removed. When the last bits come off, they are covered in a bit of blood and stuck to the would as Todoroki pulls it off as carefully as he could. Now that cool mid dew air was hitting the wound it stung a bit but it was horrible. Todoroki grabs the water bottle and reaches into his pocket for a small hand towel he carried with him.

     "Do you always keep small towels in your pocket?" Izuku asks giggling a bit in disbelief.

     "Not always." Todoroki says smiling shaking his head slightly in the process as he pour the water onto the towel.

     "Oh, so you only carry them when you have an urge to clean up your crimes?" Izuku smiles and laughs as Todoroki laughs as well.

     "Well, if anyone knew who I killed it would be bad for me." They both start laughing and Izuku feels less mentally ill and more whole again. Todoroki places the towel over the wound being as careful as possible not to press hard. He wipes away some dry blood and anything that could have gotten in it. He then places it down and turns to a dry side putting some hydrogen peroxide on it. He places it above Izukus wound. Izuku clenches his teeth and makes a hissing sound at the contact of the Peroxide burning his wound. "Sorry."

     "It's fine, it has to be done. Thanks Todoroki." Todoroki hums in reply as a you're welcome. He places the towel down and looks around before getting up walking over to his bad again pulling out a first-aid-kit. 

     "So, I'm glad that you and Bakugou became a couple. It was getting hard to watch you guys without knowing how each other felt." Izuku blushes and laughs nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

     "Yeah... Oh hey! What about your romantic interests?" Todoroki turns around with the slightest blush walking back over to Izuku with Neosporin in his hand. 

     "The person I like... Well you know who. He was doing really good in class 1-B the last few days. We agreed to hangout after this trip and I can't tell what hes interested in. You're the one who introduced us and I have to thank you for that." Izuku smiles and watches as Todoroki puts some Neosporin on a Q-tip and rubs it against Izukus wound.