Camping Part 7

Before this starts: I should have said this in the beginning but this was supposed to be a oneshot book but I got carried away and made it into a story. I am pretty proud of it though. I don't regret not not making it oneshots. If anyone has Idea's or requests for other stories or one shots they would like to see I could try and do some of them with a oneshot book I will be making in the future. ENJOY!! (6/19/2019 11:04 p.m)

Izuku's P.O.V

     I hear faint noises and I couldn't make out what they were saying. Everything sounded muffled at first. I then start to hear the voices grow louder. I open my eyes and was greeted by a blinding light. The lamp light was bright and I hadn't realize how it was already nighttime. I grunt after moving up with my arms supporting me. My side was soar and my head was throbbing. I hear the voices stop talking and two people staring at me. Todoroki and my crush...Kacchan. "Are you okay?!" They both say in unison. I look at them and their expressions soften and they look hurt. I was confused until I felt something hit my hand. Water? No... tears. The waterworks have arrived. I start to ball my eyes out. I felt like shit. Todoroki and Kacchan just sat there awkwardly and I felt really guilty for everything. "Midoriya... You don't have to blame yourself. We are here to help and support you even if you don't want it." I cry even more. Todoroki hugs me for a solid three minutes and he went to go tell everyone I woke up but that I needed time. So nobody came to bother me. It was just Kacchan and I left. 

     "Come here, nerd." Kacchan says with open arms. I fling myself into his arms arms and I cry. I was going to apologize and apparently Kacchan knew this before I said it. "Don't apologize again, nerd. You were scared and rightfully so. You  are so strong and I hate seeing you cry." I stopped crying at this point but I lift my head up and the lamp was dimming out. I was greeted by a soft orange light and the beautiful ruby eye's of my crush Kacchan. I stare into his and he stares into mine. Our faces inch closer and closer together. Soon I feel his hot breath on my lips. My heart races and all the pain I had or felt wasn't there anymore. I close my eyes half way before Kirishima sees us.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     I am talking with Half n' Half and we both look over to see Deku waking up. Half n' Half talks to him and gives him a hug for what seemed like forever. He then walks out and gives me a thumbs up. I blush and look over at Deku. He looked like he was about to cry even more tears if that was even possible. I think about how many times this small boy has cried. only like twice but that is already too many. I open my arms for him and he flung himself into me. He starts to cry even harder. This reminded me of the night he cried into my chest.  I knew he was about to apologize so I told him not too. I had a WHOLE SPEECH that I didn't even prepare for. He pushes away from me and I thought I said something wrong but I was greeted with the most prettiest eyes ever. They were staring deep into my soul. I hadn't notice his stupidly cute face was closer and closer to mine. Then right before the magic moment DUMB HAIR RUINS IT.

     "Hey guys I wa-.... Oh.. Sorry Sorry Ill leave!" He zips up the tent for us and my dumbass didn't notice that it wast even zipped so anyone could have seen. I don't think anyone did though. Damn that Half n' Half leaving it opened. I look over at Deku and He was blushing madly and smiling like his life was turned upside down. I pat his back, but not too hard. "Ill, be back. Change into some nightwear." I walk out of the tent unzipping it and zipping it a little back up. I walk over to Kirishima's tent and unzip it because I didn't give a damn. I see Kirishima making out with Dumb face. They both turn their flushed faces to me and they were panting for breath. "Damn, how long were you too sucking faces for it to get that heated, you were literally just at  my tent" I state. He laughs and Kaminari was looking away from my gaze. Kirishima pecks his.. boyfriends...? Face and then he walks out of the tent with me.