Camping Part 12

I wakes up to find Katsuki getting dressed. He put on a black shirt with a hoodie on. He had jeans on and well... They looked really nice on him. Izuku didn't notice when he started to talk to me. "Deku? DEKU??" 

     "S-Sorry what?" Katsuki just laughs and tosses a pair of clothes to Izuku. "What are we doing today?" Izuku asks confused putting on the pair of clothes that fit him well.

     "Well, today we are going to a nice dinner with our parents. Right now we are going to our dorms so we can get dinner clothes or some shit. Then we can hangout for the rest of the day if you want too" Izuku smiled brightly at the last part. He would never miss a chance to hangout with Katsuki. After everything they have been through he could finally be by his side without being blasted to the back only to get back up again and fight harder. Izuku gets dressed and walks downstairs and was greeted by Mitsuki.

     "Wow... You have grown so much! It has been awhile Izuku." Mitsuki bear hugs Izuku and he returns the hug but not as hard. Izuku smiles and asks where Katsuki went. "He is outside getting my car ready to drive back. I wont be needing it today anyway. Plus my husband bought a new one so everything works out. Will I be seeing you tonight with your mother?" Izuku nods happily. He then walks outside and the bright sun burns his eyes he can barely keep them open. He felt dizzy but then it goes away quickly. He hops in the car and Katsuki starts it.

     "Did you have breakfast?" Katsuki asks. Izuku totally forgot about breakfast and his painkillers which were almost empty but he was needing them less and less everyday. He still had to finish the bottle according to his doctor.

     "Oh shit!" Katsuki stops the car and looks at Izuku shocked. He all of a sudden rushes back into Katsuki's house. He returns with his medication and his luggage. He hops back in the car setting his luggage in the back seat. Katsuki just stares at him with is mouth slightly opened. "What..?" Izuku asks a little concerned.

     "I have never heard you cuss that freely before" Katsuki says laughing hard. "Well, I don't usually swear in front of people that much. Well people I'm close too actually, I swear almost all the time when I'm alone. Not too vulgar but that doesn't mean I don't say harsh swears."

     "If you don't stop talking now nerd you wont be able to stop" Izuku them shuts up sheepishly and Katsuki's starts the car. Izuku was nervous about this car ride because he has never ridden with Katsuki. He can only imagine how bad his road rage gets. Izuku giggles at this thought. "What's so funny nerd?" Katsuki asks keeping his eyes on the road glancing over at his boyfriend. 

     "I can only imagine how bad your road rage gets because you are a stubborn hot-headed ass" Katsuki glares at him and tightens his hand on the steering wheel. He almost laughed at how easily Izuku was talking back to him.

     "Okay Mr. Sass, I bet you act all innocent but in hindsight you are a really aggressive driver." Katsuki says back grinning like and idiot. They both start laughing after the little comments. The drive was nice and peaceful. Traffic wasn't too bad but it certainly could have been better. They then stopped at a place called Freshness Burger. It was a fast food restaurant that served big burgers and tiny ones. "Come on, before we get back too the dorms I'm getting you food. You can't skip breakfast. You do that enough already. If you don't eat ill shove it down your throat." Izuku looks at him wide eyed but agrees to his terms. They go inside and get burgers.

     "I know this is supposed to be breakfast but, isn't a burger more of a lunch or dinner meal?" Izuku asks curiously.

     "If your ass is going to complain about food than I can always eat it for yo-" Katsuki was soon cut off by a defensive Izuku.