~25~

3th person p.o.v.

Jungkook and Sarah were waiting outside of Y/N's room where she was having her surgery.

It's been already 30 minutes since her enter and the two were waiting nervously, praying that everything will be alright.

The doctor finally came out with a sigh and Jungkook and Sarah rushed to him.

"And Doctor?" Jungkook asked in which the doctor responded with a tired sigh but a smile was formed on his lips.

"Everything went well." He finally said.

The two couldn't be more happy, even Sarah had tears of joys.

The only thing that is going to keep them now up at night is Taehyung.

~2 years later~

Y/N p.o.v.

Now that we are two years later, I realized that everything was meant to be. My meeting with Taehyung was meant to be.

I'm still so thankful for Sarah for taking me that one day to him. That one day when my life changed, that one day when I fell in love with him.

That one day when I met your father.

Believe me it's was so magical, a moment that neither me nor him would forget.

He helped me when I was down, when I was having the hardest time in my life.

And he's still helping me to this day and he won't ever stop helping me.

That's his promise and that's also my promise to him.

And we promise you that also baby girl.

The painful time that we had together, was only for our love to grow much stronger.

For us to know that we can make it through anything together.

Day after day, my love for him is growing more and more.

Day after day, my love for you is growing more and more.

We can't wait to finally have you. It always have been a dream of your father, I can still remember the day he talked about kids.

Actually he talks a lot about that.

The day when I told him I was pregnant, he went crazy. He started jumping up and down, dancing and screaming that he's going to be a dad.

But the day when we went to get check ups, that's when he went silence.

He was so nervous, more than me. He kept asking me if I was alright in which my answer was always

"Yes but you need to calm down."

But the happiness that he had in his eyes, how they were blinking, how they were shining brightly, made me know that he is so happy to become a father.

We can't wait for you to born so we can show you all the love we have for you, so you can see all the love we have for each other.

I felt someone hugging me from behind and a kiss was placed on my shoulder.

"You're still writing?" I heard the deep voice say that I'm so familiar with.

"Yupe but I'm almost done." I turned around and smiled at him.

I was met with his brown eyes, those eyes that whenever I looked at them, they held so much love.

"Alright, I'll be downstairs if you need me." He bent down and looked at my big belly that our daughter was growing in.

"I already have one baby girl in this world but when you come, I will have two." He talked to her in a whisper and a big smile.

After that he kissed me and went downstairs. After what happened right now, I was thankful for everything that I had, I can't ask for more.

This was all what I needed.

I wrote down my last sentence of our story and went downstairs to find all of our friends and family.

It was a party for you baby girl, a party to celebrate.

I spotted Taehyung sitting on the sofa and talking to Jungkook but when he saw me he stopped and smiled at me.

I saw his friend teasing him about how he suddenly stopped talking and he approached me.

"That man still looks at you as if you just walked out of the door for the first time and he just saw you." Jungkook joked making both of us laugh.

But it was the truth.

"Believe me I still look at him the same way." I smiled.

And with that I walked to Taehyung and sat beside him.

"You know every time I say that I couldn't be any more happy, you still manage to make me more happy." He told me with his beautiful smile.

"You have no idea how lucky I am to have you Taehyung." I smiled back at him.

"Come here you two love birds, we want to eat the cake." Sarah shouted making all of us laugh.

Even after all this years, our love will always be the same.

Even strong, even powerful and even beautiful.

That was my story with your father but there is still more to come.

Love,
Your mother.

***
Sooooo what do you think?

I'm so so so sorry if you didn't like the end but if you read the first chapter and this chapter, you will realize how much my writing has changed. Into a better one though, that's why I've got midway stuck in this story.

But thank you for all the support that I've got on this one. It made me so happy and it was the reason why I kept on writing.

This story will always mean something to me because it was my beginning.

I really hope you've liked it.
Thank you ✨♥️