~4~

Y/N p.o.v.
I was now sitting now in the waiting room with Sarah by my side. I was extremely nervous but Sarah was always telling me that it will be okay.
"Miss L/N Y/N" I looked up to see the secretary calling my name but I kept silent. "Miss L/N?" Asked the secretary again and I felt Sarah nudging me.
"Yes" I managed to finally say.
"Doctor Kim is waiting for you" She said with a smile. Ok Y/N that's it, you can do this. I went inside to find a boy probably my age sitting behind his desk with a lot of papers around him, I don't think he know that I was standing there so I faked a cough. "Oh hey, sorry I didn't saw you standing there." He said while walking towards me, his deep voice scared me a little "Please take a seat." And then he closed the door. I sat on a chair in front his desk looking down and playing with my fingers then he came and sat in his chair. "You look nervous" doctor Kim said with a friendly smile and I just nodded.
"Don't be just take a deep breath and relax" and I just nodded once again and did as he said.
"Good, so I actually heard from your friend what happened with your husband but I want to hear everything from you. I want you to trust me first and let it all out, okay?" And again my answer was just nodding my head. "I know you are nervous Y/N but I want to hear you speak, nodding your head isn't an answer for me. So okay?"
"Okay"
He then gave me a big smile. "Good now i want you to go and lay down on this bed for me and tell me everything you want." I did as he said and laid down on the bed and he took a chair and set it next to me. "Just start when you ready"

For some reason I felt like really trusting him and I don't know why. I began to tell him everything from the beginning to the end and he was listening really carefully and I felt as his eyes can see through my soul. He would tell me if I want to stop I can but I don't want to. I want to let it all out, to let it all out to him. And at the end I began to cry really hard and I felt 2 strong arms hugging me and that's when he pulled me to his chest. He was whispering to my ear that everything is going to be okay and that I already took my first steps by telling him everything.

___________________________
Author's note
So what do you guys think so far?