~11~

Y/N p.o.v.
The next day I woke up extra early and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Taehyung and Minah.
I hope they will like my cooking, Matt used to say that I make the best waffles. Matt... I didn't thought of him the past few days. Maybe I'm finally getting over him. Anyway I was making waffles and played some music. I didn't set the volume loud because I didn't want to wake them up but I can't cook without music. It always made me happy so I began to swing my hips side to side.
"Didn't know you were such a morning person." I heard someone says and I froze in my track. Omg that's embarrassing. I turned around and saw Taehyung standing there leaning his head against the cupboard, wearing shorts and a sleeveless white shirt while biting his lip. He looked so sexy... wait what?
"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I asked freaking out a little.
"Y/N calm down no you didn't. I woke up and saw your bedroom door open and you weren't in there so I came downstairs and saw you here."
"Oh okay." Well that's embarrassing.
"No it isn't, to be honest I enjoyed watching you dancing." And with that he left the kitchen.
Did I said that out loud? Wait did he just said he enjoyed watching me dancing? With all this questions still in my head i heard someone yells a good morning. It was Minah, damn this girl is loud.
"Good morning Minah." I said when she entered the kitchen. "Good morning Y/N. Omg are you making waffles? They smells soo good."
"Oh thank you, that's so sweet." And because it was an open kitchen I could see Taehyung looking at us from the living room with a smirk. What's wrong with him today?
"Come on guys go sit down, breakfast ready"
It was a small table in the kitchen with 4 chairs so Taehyung came and sat in front of me and Minah sat next to me and Taehyung.
"Oh Y/N these are delicious"
"Thank you Minah."
"Yeah... it is really delicious" Taehyung said while looking at me up and down.
Ok seriously is it just me or there's something wrong with Taehyung today.
"So Taehyung how's work?" Minah asked and I almost choked on my waffle. I actually didn't want Minah to know that I'm Taehyung's patient. I don't want her to think that I'm crazy or something, I just hope that Taehyung wouldn't say anything about me.
"It's good, the same thing. I'm just trying to help others and trying to understand them."
"And you Y/N do you work?"
"No but I'm looking for something to be honest."
"Really why didn't you told me?" Taehyung asked.
"Oh it's because I still haven't find a proper one but i was going to tell you when I found a good one."
"You once told me you worked as a secretary"
"That's true." "You can work as my secretary."
Wait what, is he serious now?
"Euhm don't you have one already?"
"Yeah but I don't really like her work so I want a new one." Should I really work as his secretary?
"So what do you think? Do you want to work as my secretary?"
"Euhm..." "Come on Y/N say yes" Minah said.
"Okay." And I smiled at her but at the corner of my eye I saw Taehyung smirking. Did I made the right choice by saying yes?