~23~

3th person p.o.v.

Y/N and Jungkook were talking about what happened after her accident with Taehyung.

Jungkook still has not said anything to her about Taehyung being in coma. He's too afraid that her condition will get worse.

Suddenly the door flies wide open revealing Sarah who's out of breath. The world couldn't describe how happy she was that her best friend is finally awake.

"Y/N!" Sarah yelled before running to her best friend and hugged her tightly which Y/N hugged her back.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." Sarah said making Y/N giggle.

"I'll leave you two alone then." Jungkook Excuse himself and went to Taehyung's room.

"I have good news for you." He started.
"Y/N woke up and the first thing she did was asking about you. I didn't tell her that you're in coma, I couldn't tell her because I'm too afraid that something will happen to her."

He looked down at his best friend and smiled at him.
"And when are you going to wake up? Don't keep us waiting too long, alright?"
He squeezed Taehyung's hand and went out.

Jungkook was walking back to Y/N's room when Sarah went out.
"She's sleeping." She whispered to him.

"The doctor came a minute after you went out and he said that he wants to talk to us."
"About?" Jungkook asked but Sarah shrugged her shoulders and they both walked to the doctor's desk.

Jungkook knocked on the doctor's door and he walked inside with Sarah when they heard a come in.

"You wanted to talk with us." Sarah said.
"Yeah sit down please."

The doctor sighed and placed his glasses down before looking at the two.
"I don't know if I should be happy that Y/N woke up or not."

"Why?" Sarah asked impatiently.
"Because it's a bad sign that she woke up. Her condition is bad and to be honest I don't know if she's strong enough to take the risk and make it through the surgery."

"But she woke up," Jungkook said softly, "how can that be bad?"

The doctor sighed and took his glasses off. "She isn't the first one or the last one that is going to be in that situation. Many people woke up but died after because their hart became too weak."

"So she's going to die?" Sarah mumbled more to her self with tears in her eyes.

"There's fifty percent for her to live but there's fifty percent for her to die. I'm sorry but we are trying our best." The doctor finished.

Sarah just sat there trying to progress everything while Jungkook was staring blankly at the ground.

"And what about Taehyung?" He asked suddenly.

"We don't know anything about him." Answered the doctor with a soft voice.
"What do you mean by that?" Asked Jungkook confused.

"He's in coma, we don't know when he's going to wake up, if he is even going to wake up a day."

The last sentence kept Jungkook and Sarah silent, both afraid that they will lose their friends.

"If you're okay with it, we would like to do the operation tomorrow." The doctor continued.

"Tomorrow?" They both asked shocked.

"If we keep it any longer it could be dangerous, we don't want Y/N to have more problems."

And with that they went out of the doctor's room.

"What are we going to do?" Sarah asked in which she didn't receive anything from Jungkook but silence.

"We can't really do anything, can we?" The boy answered after minutes of silence and went to sit down.

"But are we going to tell her?" Sarah asked.
"No don't we need her to stay strong and if she's going to know how dangerous the operation would be then I don't think she would even want to do it."

"You're right." Sarah sighed and went to sit next to Jungkook

___________________________________
I am so so sorry that I haven't been updating but there's so much going on and sometimes I can't take all of it. I missed writing so much and this book, it's my first and I can't believe that it has +2K views and 100 votes. It means so much to me and it makes me so happy because when I start writing and my book got 100 reads I was already really happy and never have I ever thought that I will write a second book too. Thank you.