~22~

3th person p.o.v.

Days after days and none Y/N or Taehyung has woken up but Y/N is doing better tho. She's responding to the doctors which is a good thing.

"Doctor when is she going to wake up?" Sarah asked.
"I can't say a day but it's pretty soon." He smiled.

"And Taehyung?" The doctor sighed before answering.
"I don't know, he can wake up in any second. It could be now, tomorrow, next moth, next year. We don't know."

Sarah looked down and back up. "Thank you doctor."
"No need to thank me, I'm doing my best."
He patted her shoulder and walked away.

She sighed before going inside of Y/N's room and holding her hand.
"Hey beauty how are you doing?"

She started to talk to her best friend hoping she's hearing her and will wake up.
"You know I went shopping today and saw an amazing dress for you but I know if I bought it you will say that you don't wear dresses and just give it to me."

The girl smiled at the memories of her and Y/N. Sarah sighed and stood up.
"I'll go and check on Taehyung now."

She took a last glance before exiting the room.
After she wore a mask she went inside of Taehyung's room.

"And when are you going to wake up huh? You like to keep it a mystery, don't you?"
She asked in a joking way.

"You know, you are perfect to Y/N and I'm so happy that I was the reason of you two meeting each other."
She smiled to herself before looking back at the boy who was laying in his hospital bed.

"Oh Jungkook is taking good care of your hospital, no need to worry it's all in good hands. Anyway I will be going now, see you tomorrow."

At day Sarah would come and visit the two but at night Jungkook will come.

He went to Y/N's room and sat on the chair next to her bed. He sighed before looking at her and smiling.

"Taehyung's work is hard, how did he keep up with all of his clients and the business? And I need your help because you will always find solutions to problems so come on and wake up." Jungkook whined like a little kid but a smile was still on his face.

"Are you lying there comfortable? Cause I'm tired and I want to sleep but first I have to visit you and the other idiot in the other room."
Jungkook said signaling of Taehyung who he still needs to visit.

"Wake me up in 5 minutes." Jungkook yawned and rested his head on his arm while closing his eyes.

After 5 minutes the monitor began to make a loud noice waking Jungkook up.

"Y/N? Y/N what's wrong?"
Jungkook began to panic and didn't know what to do so he pressed the red button for emergency.

The doctors came rushing in Y/N's room while Jungkook stood there and didn't know what to do.

"She's waking up." One doctor said that caught Jungkook's attention.

"Go and get me a syringe so she can calm down." The doctor commended the nurse and she rushed out of the room.

"Doctor is she really waking up?" Jungkook asked still panicking a little.
"Yes don't worry, everything is fine."

The nurse came back with a syringe and hand it to the doctor. After the doctor gave it to Y/N, her heart calmed down and she started to open her eyes a little.

Jungkook stood there shocked before rushing to her. "Y/N! Y/N open your eyes come on."

"Please sir give her a little space." The doctor said and backed Jungkook a little away from Y/N.

Y/N had finally her eyes full open and looked around until she was met with big brown eyes.
"Jungkook?" She said in a whisper.

Jungkook pushed the doctor aside and went to Y/N's bed, bended down to her level and cupped her face with his hand.
"You're finally awake." He said with a smile and Y/N gave him a smile back.

"Oh you have no idea how worried we were about you." Jungkook said softly and played with her hair.

Y/N looked around in the room to see there were only a doctor and a nurse.
"Where is Taehyung."

She asked Jungkook her voice still soft.
Jungkook didn't know what to answer, he was afraid that Y/N will get worse.

"Jungkook?" She was still waiting for his answer.
"Taehyung is in the other room." Jungkook answered simply.

"How is he? Is he awake?"
"He-he still isn't awake from the accident but don't worry he's okay."

Y/N nodded her head with a sad smile.
"Ow yeah I will call Sarah and tell her that you're awake. Now she can finally stop whining about she needs someone to shop with."

Jungkook muttered under his breath making Y/N laugh.