~9~

Y/N p.o.v.
The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that I was still in the living room. I felt two arms around me that belonged to Taehyung and my head was now resting on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. When I looked up I saw him still asleep and our faces where really close but I couldn't help but stare. He was really beautiful.
"Take a picture it last longer." I jumped when he said those words. His morning voice was deeper than normal.
"You're awake?" "I woke up couple minutes earlier but I couldn't move so you wouldn't wake up."
"Oh I'm sorry" I said and stood up, I felt my cheeks heating up. Was I blushing?
"No it's okay, I didn't mind." He said with a small smile. Damn his smile was so cute.
"So what do you want to do today?"
"I don't know, don't you have to work today?"
"I don't work on Saturday only if there's something emergency."
"Oh yeah" damn it Y/N how can you forget that today is Saturday.
"Go clean up I will make breakfast." He said and was walking to the kitchen.
"No it's okay I will make breakfast you can go."
"You know I have an idea. One day I cook and the next day you cook. And when someone cook the other has to do the dishes." To be honest it was indeed a good idea. "Okay."
"So deal?"
"Deal."
"Okay today I will cook which mean you have to clean the dishes. So go and clean up and I will call you when the pancakes are ready."
"Oh you going to make pancakes?" I said and you could hear clearly my excitement in my voice.
"You seem excited." He said after a chuckle.
"It just I didn't had pancakes for a while." I said and looked down, feeling kind of embarrassed.
"Well be ready to have the most delicious pancakes in your life."
"Haha okay can't wait." I said and went to the bathroom in my room to clean myself. After I changed and fixed my hair, I went downstairs and the smell of pancakes filled my noice.
"It's smells really good."
"I hope the taste will be also really good." He placed 2 plates with pancakes and sat in front of me.
"Mm let's find out." And when I ate my first bite I felt as I was in heaven.
"This taste soo good. Thank you!"
"Oh really? No problem haha, actually thank you for the compliment."
After a moment a question popped in my head.
"Taehyung?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you do this to all your patients?"
I asked and he stopped shewing and looked slowly at me.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean this, me living in your house and all..."
He stared for a bid before clearing his throat and began to eat again. "No."
"Then why me?" Now he didn't look at me while answering.
"I don't know, you're different."
"Different?"
"Yupe," his head was still down but his eyes looked at mine, "you're special."

____________________________________
Author's note
Ooohhh I've reached 100 reads 🎊