~12~

Y/N p.o.v.

At was already nighttime and we were sitting in the living room when Minah said "Let's go to the fair!"
"Sometimes I think you're still 10 years old" Taehyung said.
"Oh come on let's go! It's been a really long time since I went the last time." I said and looked at Taehyung with puppy eyes and I saw Minah grinning like crazy. "You know what let's we go out without Taehyung and make it a girls night." Oh that was a good idea of Minah and maybe I can invite Sarah too.
"Oh yeah let's go it will be real fun!" I said and we both jumped out from our seats.
"Wait wait wait, you guys aren't going anywhere without me." Taehyung said while standing up.
"And why's that brother?"
"It's late and I don't want any boys hits on you two."
"Oooh the big brother is overprotective, isn't he Minah?" I looked at her with a smirk and she smirked back. "Actually I think he's more overprotective over you dear Y/N." And right then mine and Taehyung's smile faded.
"I'm overprotective over you two now come on let's go and have some fun." He walked towards us and puts his left hand on my shoulder and his right hand on Minah's shoulder and we all walked happily to the car.

At the fair we hade the best time of our lives. And believed or not Taehyung won for me a big teddy bear and for Minah an unicorn.

~flashback~
"Oohh thank you Taehyung so much for the unicorn!" Minah said and hugged Taehyung. They are so cute. "Y/N I'm going to the bathroom over there okay?" "Okay Minah I will stay here with your brother."
I went to Taehyung to see him playing another round. "Are you planing on winning your sister another teddy?"
"Nope I'm winning this one for you." Was he serious now?
"Oh but you don't have to." "But I want to." He said and stared to my eyes before continuing playing.
"Ooh YOU WON! Once again! Chose the teddy that you want." "I want that teddy bear." Taehyung said and pointed to a cute teddy bear with a heart. "Here you go!" "Thank you." Now he turned to me.
"A cute teddy bear for a cute girl."
~ End of flashback ~

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Taehyung asked. "I don't know how abou-
I didn't even hade the chance to finish my sentence when someone yells "Taehyung!" And we all turned our heads to who was calling Taehyung's name. And then I saw a beautiful tall girl walking towards us and waving. When Minah saw her she rolled her eyes. Who was this girl?
"Taehyung hi! It's been a long time." The mystery girl said while hugging him but he didn't hug her back.
"Could been longer" I heard Minah mumble next to me and it took me everything to not burst out of laughing. The girl turned to us now "Oh Minah you're here too? Didn't see you." Minah just gave her a fake smile.
"And you are?" She was now looking at me up and down. Euhm like excuse me?
"I'm Y/N, Taehyung's and Minah's friend."
"Oh I'm Elsa, Taehyung's really close friend."
"Oh Y/N! Let's go over there!" Minah said and pulled me with her.
When we were a little farther Minah whispered to me "look she isn't Taehyung's close friend or anything. She's just obsessed with him and Taehyung doesn't like her cause as you can see, she's a really rude person."
"Ooh now I get why you were rolling your eyes all the time when she came." I said and we both giggled.
"What are you two laughing about?" We turned around to see Taehyung and Elsa was locking their arms together. "Nothing" me and Minah answered together.

After some time we decided to leave. Me and Minah were waiting for Taehyung at his car cause Elsa wanted to talk to him and when I looked at them I saw Elsa touching his face wich made me angry. Wait why am I feeling angry? It's just Taehyung.
"He came with us cause he didn't want boys to hit on us but girls can come and hit on him." I heard Minah mumble wich made laugh really loud. Omg this girl...
"Come on girls get in." Taehyung said while unlocking his car and we all sat in, me at the back. "Ugh I can't believe that I saw her once again." Was the first think that Taehyung said while driving. For some reason I felt relieved that he said that and happy. Why? I don't know but all I know is that I want to sleep...

Taehyung p.o.v.
When we arrived at home, I noticed that Y/N has fell asleep at the backseat and almost immediately a smile crept on my face. "Here Minah take the keys and open the door, I will carry Y/N to her room." "Okay."
I picked Y/N bridal style and went to her room taking every step carefully not waking her up. When I placed her at her bed I stared at her for a little. She was so beautiful but I can't fall for here. Not yet, especially when I don't know if she's fully over Matt or not. I sighed and took off her shoes then called Minah to come and change her. She must be uncomfortable with her clothes.