~21~

Y/N p.o.v.

I heard people yelling everywhere and all I could feel was pain. My whole body was broken.
I tried to open my eyes and when I did, I saw Taehyung with his head against the steering wheel covered with blood and that's when everything went black...

3th person p.o.v.

Y/N and Taehyung were in the car lifeless and people were around the car waiting for the ambulance, too scared to move the 2 body's cause they don't want to make their situation more worse.

The ambulance arrived and took them to the hospital and directly into the surgery room.
Sarah and Jungkook heard about the accident and went to the hospital waiting for the doctors to come out.

After couple of hours the doctor came out and Jungkook and Sarah rushed to him and asking him how they are doing.

The doctor sighed and said: "They both aren't that good, they lost too much blood. Especially the guy. He's in coma because it was a big hit [ ;P ] to his head and for the girl, we did all what we could do. It's in God's hands now."

And with that he walked away with a sad look on his face leaving the 2 people there frozen and don't know what to do. Sarah began to cry really hard while Jungkook was comforting her trying to hold back his own tears.

"Shh calm down. They are both strong and will make it. Calm down.. please.." Jungkook voice cracked at the end of his sentence. And the tears started do run down from his own eyes.
"Let's go and ask the doctor if we could go see them." Sarah said and stood up and wiping her tears away and Jungkook did the same.

They both walked to the doctor's office, knocking on the door hearing a "come in."
He looked up to see the young girl and the young boy standing there with red eyes.

"Can I help you guys with something?"
"We wanted to ask if we could see Y/N and Taehyung." Answered Sarah.
"Uhm you can go see Y/N but you have to wear a mask and gloves and please do not touch her. As for Taehyung you can only see him from the glass window."
They both thanked him and went out to see the 2 important people to them.

They went first to Y/N's room. Seeing her there with scars covering her hole body made their harts smelt. The didn't want to believe what they are seeing.

"Y/N.. wake up" Sarah started to talk to her best friend, hoping she was hearing her.
"I want to go shopping, I need knew clothes and you know that I don't like to go shopping alone." She looked at her smiling.
"So come on wake up so that we can go before that one dress is sold out, okay?"

"And Y/N," it was now Jungkook's turn to speak, "you know that I can't take all the work alone. I need you're help. Even tho you started to work after me, you managed to be better. So come on, we can't wait too long."

After they took their last glance at Y/N, they went to see Taehyung. Even tho they were seeing him behind the glass, the scars were too visible and the bandage on his head made it even worse.

Sarah gasped at the sight and covered her mouth with her hand.
Jungkook on the other hand couldn't keep his tears anymore. He always knew that Taehyung was jealous of the idea that him being that close with Y/N but he only did that because he likes to irritate him. His best friend, his big brother.
Taehyung was always aware that Jungkook did that on purpose and he didn't mind that much because he trust him.