~8~

Y/N p.o.v.
*1 week later*
Everything was packed and was already in Taehyung's house and I was finally ready to leave this house. Of course it has allot of memories but I have to leave them behind so I can move on.
Taehyung was waiting for me outside so he can drive me to his house and for some reason I was nervous. Maybe it's because I'm going to leave this house? I don't know. But lately when I'm going to our appointments I'm feeling also kind of nervous...

When I went outside I saw him leaning against his car, smiling at me. When I was standing in front of him he stands straight so he was taller than me.
"Are you ready?" He asked while setting his hand on my shoulder and rubbing it and I felt as my shoulder was burning. "Yeah I'm ready."
"Okay come on let's go, I actually can't wait for you to see your new room. I hope you like it."
He opened his car door for me. Oh what a gentleman. "Thank you Mr. Kim"
"You're welcome Miss Y/L/N"

After couple of minutes driving he pulled op in front of a really beautiful house, it was also big. We went to the front door and he opened the door and signalled for me to come in.
"Welcome to your new home."
And when I stepped in I was breathless. There where 2 kicks to go down and then you see in front of you the living room and on the right the dining room and on the left an open kitchen.
"It's really beautiful."
"Just like you." I heard him mumble. I turned around to look at him.
"What was that?"
"Huh? Oh nothing. Let's go upstairs." Maybe I heard wrong.
The stairs where next to the dining room.
When we went upstairs it was a long hall.
"This door is for your room and you have also your own bathroom. My room is just opposite of yours, if you need anything feel free to just come in."
"Okay thank you." And he went to his room.
When I got in my room I was once again breathless. It was so beautiful and all my belongings where all settled.
"Do you like it?" I heard a deep voice right behind me asking, making me starlet.
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I turned around to see Taehyung.
"It's okay and yes I love it."
"That's good to hear, now let's go downstairs because I will cook dinner."
"You cook?" I asked surprised.
"Yes who do you think is feeding me?"
" I don't know, don't you have like a girlfriend or something?" I asked while sitting at the bar chair.
"Nope I don't get into allot of relationships because at first I wanted to focus on my studies and now I'm too busy with my job."
"Ah yeah I get it."
"If you want to rest you can go."
"Oh no it's okay, do you need any help with cooking?"
"Nope but you can lay the table if you want."
"Okay"

After some minutes we where eating pasta in the dinner room.
"Oh this is really good."
"Thank you." We were silence for some minutes until Taehyung broke it.
"Do you want to watch a movie after this."
"Sure why not."
After we finished eating we headed to the living room.
"You can chose the movie you want and I will bring blankets and popcorn."
I nodded and went to see which movie we're going to watch. Finally I decided to watch Fast & Furious.
"Oh you decide for this movie? It's one of my favourites" Taehyung said with 2 boils of popcorn and one blanket.
"Oh mine too!"
"Euhm I don't have that many of blankets so I only brought this one." He said while scratching the back of his neck.
"Oh no problem we can share."
And his face shoot up to me. He was shocked but relaxed after and nodded with a smile.
We sat down and we were close so that the blanket was covering both of us.
Halfway through the movie I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I was falling asleep...

Taehyung p.o.v.
I was really into the movie when I felt something on my shoulder. I turned to my right to see Y/N sleeping peacefully on my shoulder and automatically a big smile crept on my face. She looked like an angel.
I placed one arm behind her and my other hand was playing with her hair. It was really soft and soon I was falling asleep while having Y/N in my arms.