~24~

3th person p.o.v

The day went by fast and it was already time for Y/N's surgery. The doctor told Y/N about her condition because he couldn't make the surgery without her knowing it.

But what Jungkook and Sarah didn't know is that the doctor already told Y/N what they were going to tell her now.

"Y/N" Jungkook started, "in about two hours you will be doing a surgery." He paused a little and looked at Sarah who stood there nervously.

"The operation is quit dangerous." He finally looked at Y/N to find her smiling in which creeped the two who stood there shocked about her reaction.

"I already know." She answered calmly

"How?" Sarah asked confused.
"The doctor told me. He can't make the operation without my permission, can he?"

Even after everything Y/N been through, she still managed to keep a smile on her face. She knew what her two best friends are going through is really hard and she doesn't want to add more on their shoulders.

"But I have one last wish," she began seeing she got all the attention from the two, "and that's to see Taehyung."

She couldn't help but to feel her heart break a little, she was more worried about him than about herself.

"I want to see him and say my last goodbye or who knows maybe it wouldn't be my last."

When the doctor came to tell her about her surgery she asked him about her love and the doctor told her everything.

"Of course it wouldn't be your last, you've been trough so much yet you're still strong and found your happiness with Taehyung. You are going to make it Y/N, believe me you will." Her best friend comforted her and took her hand.

Y/N's smile only grew bigger seeing she got a really good friend, a sister, a person that is always there for her, a person that never left her side and would risk her own life for Y/N.

"I will talk to the doctor about it so he can get you a wheelchair because it's not good if you walk right now." Jungkook said and went out, leaving the two girls having their moments.

"I hope he will wake up soon." Y/N sighed trying to hold back her tears.

"I'm sure he will after hearing your voice." Sarah smiled at her.

After Jungkook got the wheelchair and helped the girl to sit down, he brought her with Sarah to Taehyung's room where he laid down on the bed with his eyes closed.

Y/N could feel her heart beating faster by each step Jungkook took and when they arrived, that's when the tears came down.

Seeing Taehyung on the bed with his eyes closed and bruises on his handsome face broke her heart into peaces.

"We will leave you here, call us when you're ready." Jungkook said softly leaving Y/N alone in the room with her love.

She grabbed Taehyung's cold hand and kissed it. She missed him so much. His smile, his smell, his voice...

"I don't know if you can hear me right now but," she paused midden in her sentence to hold back her sobs "I just want you to let you know that I love you so much."

She was going to let everything out. Everything that she wanted to say to him but didn't got the chance because she wasn't ready yet.

"You helped me out of a broke place and filled me with your love. I won't ever forget how you look at me with you beautiful eyes, how you can read my mind by just looking at me. I'm so thankful to Sarah that she brought me to you."

She smiled at the memory of them two meeting for the first time.

"I still question myself how I trusted you so easily, how I opened up to you from the start. But I won't ever forget how you listened to me so attentively and looked at me as if I was the only human in this world. Even after that you still looked at me that way."

By now the tears weren't stopping but the girl still had her beautiful smile on her face.

"No one ever looked at me the way you looked at me and you made me feel thing I never felt before. You showed me how to live my life, how to bring out the best in me and how to love myself."

"You maybe don't know all that but you are the reason of who I am today. A strong women that I don't know because I was so weak before you. So please Taehyung please, don't leave me. Don't let be weak again, I don't want to lose you."

She couldn't hold it back anymore, it was now or never. She need to give him strength just like he gave her.

"I will always love you Taehyung" she pushed his hair out of his face to get a better look of his handsomeness.

"I think it's time for me to go now, I will miss you but I hope that I can come and see you once again. Come on don't be a baby and wake up, alright?" She kissed his hand once again before calling Jungkook to come and get her out.

"How do you feel?" He asked Y/N who was wiping her tears away.

"Beter to be honest." She sighed.

___________________________________
Finally got the chance to write more, sorry for the late update...