Chapter 43

Jihoon's POV:

Once we arrived home, we bowed at Minsoo and Kathleen for taking us home. They gave their smiles and went on their way as they have to do something important.

"Jihoonieeeeeee!" Soonyoung's voice was happy and I was also overflowing with joy. The president said that he's gonna annouce the new announcement tomorrow.

"Soonieeee~" I gave the same energy and he lifted me up and went round and round for like 5 seconds before putting me close to his face to kiss me but he didn't want to put me down.

We parted our face and we heard slow clapping from other people. We looked in front of me and we saw the other 11 members clapping slowly. "What are you guys doing here?"

Seungcheol was the first one to talk. "We went here to ask what happened to the both of you. You didn't go to practice and we were worried about you 2 since we thought you guys were sick especially today as it is really cold." Jeonghan continued what he was saying. "But it seemed like you were just being lovey-dovey to each other."

Mingyu was giving us a disgusted face while wrapping his hands around Wonwoo who was wearing his glasses and reading a new book.

Junhui and Minghao was just shaking their heads, telling us that what we were doing isn't right.

Vernon and Seungkwan didn't seem like they cared but they were flirting so yeah.

Seoksoo was giving no reaction but they were listening to say the least.

"Where's Dino?" Soonyoung asked thr sane question I was about to ask. "He went to the mall with his loved one." Joshua answered and we just nodded.

"Should we go to the entertainment now or can we just skip practice?" Wonwoo finally has spoken up and Soonyoung just chuckled. "Sure. We can get a rest. Tomorrow will be a special day for us too so 2 days no practice will be fine."

I looked at Soonyoung and noticed that he was smiling and I smiled back. "Is Jihoon not heavy?" Seokmin asked and I noticed that Soonyoung still was carrying me. "Oh? Nope. He's like a feather." Soonyoung smirked at ny way and I slapped his lips playfully and gently.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself, Soonyoung. Let me down." I ordered Soonyoung and he just giggled and put me down. "Your heights are perfect." Junhui laughed at our height difference and I just snorted. "If you guys came here just because you wanna tease my height, you can leave." I rolled my eyes making the other's laugh and chuckle.

"Where did you go?" Minghao finally spoke and I just chuckled. "You'll know tomorrow." I winked at Minghao and he gave me a disguted yet confused face. "Yes, it can kill fans but it disgusts me." Minghao's face  into contorted a much disgusted one.

I laughed at what he said and looked at Soonyoung and back to the members. "No joke tho. You guys are gonna love it." I smiled at the members and Seungcheol stepped in. He pinched my cheeks only to be slapped by Soonyoung's own hands. "Don't you dare, hyung."

Seungcheol chuckled and put his hands away. "Alright, alright. He's just like a puppy~" He showed aegyo and I laughed at how dumb he looked.

"Stopppp!" Soonyoung's irritated voice made me laugh even harder. "Soonie--"

My words were cut off when he suddenly pulled me in. We kissed kinda torridly in front of Seungcheol.

After we parted, Soonyoung stared directly at Seungcheol and mouthed 'He's mine.' Seungcheol raised his arms up, saying he gives up.

"Such a jealous rabbit." I whispered but loud Denough to lwt Soonyoung hear. I heard Soonyoung scoff befofe putting his arms around me. "Seungcheol's being a weirdo."