Chapter 26

Shut up!

Woozi's POV:

"So here are the sitting arrangements." Seungcheol said as I rolled my eyes. "You sound like and effin Math teacher."

"At least I'm smart-sounding." He said as he eyes Dokyeom who's eating gummies with Jisoo. "Let me have some!" Soonyoung said as he grabbed the container from Dokyeom's hands and started eating it. "Ooh. It's sour. Where did you take this?" He asked and he just pouted. "At the cupboard in the kitchen."

"YOU MEAN THE LAST ONE THERE?!?" Me and Soonyoung shouted together and he just rubbed his nape. "Uh... Yes?" He said shyly and I slapped my forhead.

"We were keeping this for a challenge, y'know?" I said and he just looked at me confusedly. "What challenge?"

"Well, we were trying to see who can last the longest without gummiesn since we were eating a lot those times." I said and he just laughed. "Well, Soonyoung-hyung definitely lost. He's eating it." Seokmin pointed at Soonyoung who was busy eating the gummies we have.

"Seokmin isn't really a dumbass." I told Seungcheol and he nodded. "YOU LOST ASSHOLE!" I shouted once I was facing Soonyoung and his mouth was filled with gummies. "I know I did." He said in gibberish since his mouth was full and I rolled my eyes. "Don't talk when your mouth is full, asswipe."

He swallowed the gummies ofter like 2 minutes. "Damn. That was hard to swallow." He said and it triggered my dirty mind. STOP THINKING DIRTY, JIHOON!

Seungcheol cooughed to get our attention. "Okay so as what I'm saying, people who are gonna sit in the couch are Jihoon, Soonyoung, Dino, Seokmin, Jisoo, Seungkwan and Hansol."

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE THIRDWHEEL?!?" Dino shouted at Seungcheol and Seungcheol just rolled his eyes. "Because you're short."

"Well I ain't as short as Jihoon-hyung tho."

"Dino, if you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to take my fucking guitar from our bedroom and smash it on your head."

"And all the others should sit on the floor."

"MINGYU'S GONNA BLOCK THE VIEW!"

"Shut up, Dino!"

"I don't wanna sit on the floor!"

"Everything is awesome."

"Emo-child is awesome."

"STOP FLIRTING I CAN'T SEE BECAUSE OF MINGYU!"

"BITCH I AM THE VIEW."

"View by Shinee?"

"STOP REFERENCING EVERYTHING TO SHINEE, SOONYOUNG!"

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After like an eternity of bickering we finally has our prompt seating arrangements.

The TV

(Floor) Mingyu Wonwoo Seungcheol (Floor)Jeonghan Junhui Minghao
(Couch)Jisoo Deokyeom Seungkwan (Couch)Hansol Dino Soonyoung Jihoon

"What movie should we watch?" I asked Seungcheol and gave the remote to them. Seungcheol happily accepted it and gave me a smile.

"Why not Ralph Breaks The Internet?" He suggested and I face palmed. "It's a fucking cartoon."

"Well you gave me the remote so I can choose whatever I want! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!" He laughed like a villain and I just shook my head. "Ralph breaks the internet it is." Jeonghan said and he just gave me an apologetic smile. "It's fine. At least I could sleep right?" I said and they just scoffed. "Can you please not?" Mingyu said and I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever, tree man."

The movie starts and It shows Venelope and Ralph talking about some things.

After like 25 minutes into the movie. I already felt like I need to sleep. "I already feel sleepy." I exclaimed as I tugged Soonyoung's sleeves.

"Shut up, smol guy." Jun said and I just stood up. "I'll go get my guitar. Wait."

"H-huh?!? AH! I mean cute boi. Ha ha ha ha." He laughed awkwardly, and obviously it was forced, as I just shook my head with a frown and finally went back to where I was sitting.

"You want to sleep, already? You want to go to our room? I mean, it's a bit uncomfortable here." Soonyoung said as he turned his attention to me. "No need. I'll just lean in your arms." I answered as he just nodded. "Whatever fits your place."

I decided that it would be better if I slept as I need it for the next few weeks as I'm going to pull an all-nighter. I heard Soonyoung sang in my ears. "Bamhaneul balkge bichun uriui noraessori uriui useumsori. Hana dulssik twineun bulssi soge. Boineun uri chueok deo balkge bitnago. Oneuri jinagado hamkke mandeun i norae. Ijji anhasseumyeon hae Oh. Nae yeope itdeon neo ne yeope itdeon na. Seororeul mandeun. Uriui kaempeupaieo."

My eyelids were feeling heavier and heavier by the second as I was listening to Soonyoung hum. "I love you." I said as I finally was swept away into my dreamland.  

-🖤-

Soonyoung's POV:

"Yo. Soonyoung." I heard Wonwoo's voice call me as I felt another tug at my t-shirt from Jihoon. "Get away from him." I heard a faint voice say and I looked at Jihoon first (coz priorities) to check if he's really asleep. He is.

Damn. He's still so possessive even if he's asleep. So cute~

I looked over at where Wonwoo is and looks at him with a confused look. "What potion did you make Jihoon drink? He's so head-over-heels for you." He said and I juts chuckled. "It isn't potion-making, Wonwoo. It's what we call love." 

"Really? Then 'love' is what I feel for Mingyu then?" He said with no emotions and no care at all. I just mentally slapped my forhead. These people has no mercy for singles like Chan.

"S-shut u-up, Wonwoo!" Mingyu shouted and everyone else just laughed at how flustered this tree look. "Can you take your sweetness any where else bute here? Y'know there's other people here too. To be specific, there's a single person here too!" Dino's voice was heard and was followed by an eye roll.

"SHUT UP, ASSHOLES!" We heard Jihoon's voice shout and I was petrified and accidentally backed away which caused me to be pulled back by Jihoon. "Woah. Slow down, Jihoon." I whispered and he just whimpered. "But they are so noisy." 

I am mentally uwu-ing inside because Jihoon is such a cutie. He needs to be saved from everything bad and he needs to be helped by everyone so that he could have a very nice life.

Everyone just shut their mouths up and just watched the movie with snores coming from Seungkwan.

(After 8 minutes)

"EEW! SEUNGKWAN'S DRROLING!" Hansol's voice was heard and we just laughed. 

BAM!

What was that?

"When I say shut up, I mean shut up for the rest of the fuckin' movie. I already woke up 2 fuckin' times because of y'all!" Jihoon said and cuddled with me again and I secretly cried because I was suddenly scared but still uwu-ing inside because of the way he's cuddling into me.

Also, let's just say that Hansol needs ice to heal that bump on his forhead as he was hit by the remote Jihoon has secretly stolen from Seungcheol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAHHHHHHH. Update is really late huhu. I am a bad author huhu. I just had a fever yesterday, recovered today (early this morning) and I also have a sore throat. 

I knew it has been a week already (maybe more?) but I'm really sorryyyyyyyyyyyy~ I can't fulfill my task as an author. Huhu.

Also I know I'm advance but we are nearing 3k huehue. 사랑해요~ Thank uuu~

uWu

UwU

uwu